Aveda Institute - Denver Reviews

I was absolutely obsessed with this institute! Everyone made me feel welcomed and the administration made me feel wanted and i could tell that they want me to be happy here and to succeed.
The institute is seemed like a good choice in the beginning but I soon realized I had really wasted a lot of money. The administration is a total joke who hire mediocre teachers who barely have any experience. I could go on and on and on. I even made a journal and started writing down all the times that institute could be sued for mid treatment of their students. I would NOT recommend going to school here. Complete and total waste of my money.
I absolutely love Aid. The environment and all of the instructors are so welcoming. The positivity is super encouraging and as a student you need that to continue believing in yourself. I also like the class sizes it’s not to big and very diverse
Start Your Review of Aveda Institute - Denver
Aveda has changed my life around, from using synthetics to plant-based and non-animal testing products only. My mind, body and spirit have been on a positive frequency every since I began massage school, the way they give back to society and care for the world really touches me. It is a place where you come in and feel recovered. Leave not only feeling better, but having a fresh outlook on your day, on life.