Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Aveda Institute - Denver
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Aveda Institute - Denver
- NGAveda Institute - Lafayette
- 2 Year
- Lafayette, LA
- CHair Dynamics Education Center
- 2 Year
- Fort Collins, CO
- NGCheeks International Academy of Beauty Culture - Fort Collins
- 2 Year
- Loveland, CO
- NGEmpire Beauty School - Littleton
- 2 Year
- Littleton, CO
- 7 reviews
Aveda Institute - Denver Reviews
Aveda has changed my life around, from using synthetics to plant-based and non-animal testing products only. My mind, body and spirit have been on a positive frequency every since I began massage school, the way they give back to society and care for the world really touches me. It is a place where you come in and feel recovered. Leave not only feeling better, but having a fresh outlook on your day, on life.
I absolutely love Aid. The environment and all of the instructors are so welcoming. The positivity is super encouraging and as a student you need that to continue believing in yourself. I also like the class sizes it’s not to big and very diverse
The institute is seemed like a good choice in the beginning but I soon realized I had really wasted a lot of money. The administration is a total joke who hire mediocre teachers who barely have any experience. I could go on and on and on. I even made a journal and started writing down all the times that institute could be sued for mid treatment of their students. I would NOT recommend going to school here. Complete and total waste of my money.