Ave Maria University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.18 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.19 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.18 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.20 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.30 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.9 responses
Ave Maria University Reviews
If you are a practicing Christian, specifically Catholic, Ave Maria University is a fantastic choice for you. Extremely unrecognized as one of the top Catholic schools compared to Franciscan University of Steubenville or Benedictine College, Ave Maria has a vibrant and warm welcoming community filled with tons of opportunities to get involved with the community. Many include recreational sports like intramural sand volleyball and soccer, equestrian club and many Christian households. If you are looking for a university to uphold and foster your Christian practices, Ave Maria University is the place for you.
I expected my college experience at a small, Catholic school to boring, but I've never been more wrong! My first semester has been the most fun and most formative few months of my life. I've learned a lot with respect to academics and life lessons, made wonderful friends, cultivated relationships with prominent professors, began working out, managed a budget, and enjoyed clean parties and school-wide weekend festivities. My only complaint about my wonderful school is our horrible mosquito problem.
Ave Maria University is a wonderful Catholic school. The education is superb and the school had brilliant professors. The food is terrible though. If you are a vegetarian, good luck trying to eat. The food is mostly poorly cooked meat. However, the location of the school is very nice. I love living in southern Florida.