Avalon School of Cosmetology - Phoenix Reviews

The teachers are just simply amazing and go out of their way to help you achieve your goals. The one thing I would change honestly is getting a bigger break room !
I loved how my hair came out, my friend did a great job! I don’t want to name my friend, the student but I have a bone to pick with ‘Donna’ the old lady on the floor. She told me ‘YOU NEED TO MOVE’ I apologize for being in the way. She needs to learn to say excuse me :) .My friend, your student was right there when she said that to me as well as her teacher and the client. Your teachers/workers need to learn to be nicer. I am a friend of the student and I was here before . I give references to my friends so your student, also my friend can have someone To work on. My friend and I will continue to come here and help your students but my 1 star will not change. My friends teacher is a great teacher, she walked my friend through all the steps and was so nice and respectful and thoughtful ! The rest of your workers need to learn from her.
I experienced a well rounded educational experience and would recommend the experience to anyone who has decided to take the cosmetology route. my favorite part was the hair show, where we as students were able to show off our unique talents on the runway.
Start Your Review of Avalon School of Cosmetology - Phoenix
Very bad school. Anesthetic program is a JOKE. They Don't teach you anything!
Not enough supplies. Very unorganized. Do Not go to the School there. Everyone in the class was very upset about this school. Do not Go!! So Mad!
Great school with helpful advisers , great program options. Nice manicure and wax services in town they gave very friendly and helpful students who do great work very clean school and knowledgeable students.
I absolutely love this school. The instructors are very kind and the class size is perfect. The others students are polite and I haven't had a bad day. I'm so happy I chose this school to get my experience at.