Avalon School of Cosmetology - Layton Reviews

Avalon has day and night classes so you can work around your daily busy life schedule!
Avalon also helps you get your dream job started right when you are close to graduating! They really do help you from the beginning to the end of your education!!
I have made allot of friends including the teachers and staff! It's something I will cherish forever!! I feel confident in my career choice because Avalon has helped me build up my confidence!
Review Avalon School of Cosmetology - Layton
The staff was extremely friendly when I was getting ready to tour done and the girls that were already enrolled in school that I met on my tour where friendly right off the bat! So it made me feel comfortable about going there!
The academics that they teach are up to date with today's popular styles and you also learn about all of the older trends also!
I have gone through Avalon back in October 2015 and I dropped out in January because of some personal problems I was having, and even though I wasn't currently attending Avalon I still had not only my friends from Avalon checking up on me daily but even the staff!!! No other schools staff would take the time to check up on me if that happened I can guarantee that!! Avalon also is giving me the chance to come back and Finnish without any financial obligations up front! I am in love with Avalon!!
It's got amazing teachers who help students well
I love this place so much