Avalon School of Cosmetology - Mesa Reviews

They walk you threw what you need to know and expect.
I have yet to receive the full amount I need to cover all costs.
This school gives you all hands on learning you need. Your basically already be ready to go to work.
Review Avalon School of Cosmetology - Mesa
I have yet to start! During registration I walked threw everything and seen what is expected and offered so amazing! Honestly can not wait!!
I am a hands on learner and everything within my courses are hands on. I love the atmosphere and one on ones they provide for you. Also within a couple days I am already working with real life people can you say exciting!!!! I am working hard on getting my Cosmetology Certificate. Hard work pays off.
Stealing is something bounded to happen with supplies that look so similar but actually there very few occurrences . Very friendly and ready to work hard .
They tried hard to get you prepared for different situations in the field. They are motivating ,teach to have strong work ethic and technical skills.
Well It's a Full Service Salon! Anything and everything we could possibly need with regards to Cosmetology is at our disposal! Also, not to mention there are many teachers always nearby that you can ask for help and they're all more than willing to work with us and give us special instruction etc.
Real World Experience – My school offers either days or nights. With it being a teaching salon, there has to be work type scheduled ours in order for students to work on clients as they learn techniques. This prepares us for the real world of being responsible and working in a salon. Our personal schedules can either fit around the day hours or the night. I chose to go to school nights so I can keep working and taking care of my kids during the day.