Austin Peay State University Reviews

1,192 reviews
Austin Peay offers a wide variety of academic as well as social activities that are meant to help their students get a well-balanced college experience. However, it is difficult to get the administrations support when it comes to class schedules, financial assistance, and getting important information out to their students.
I like the academic system and the size of the campus the most and I also like the professors because they are very willing to help and I would like to see the food on campus improve
I love Austin Peay! It felt just like home, it was very welcoming and everyone was really nice. It was easy to get around the campus, it felt very safe as well. Can't waitron start my college experience there fall 2018!
Start Your Review of Austin Peay State University
Austin Peay State University is a great place to meet people and build relationships. The level of your education depends on the department or college in which your major is under. Austin Peay's Nursing program is highly competitive and one of the top in the nation. The food choices are not as good, because of their constant change in recipes. The student life has gone down since i have been here, when i first got here the was plenty to do but now there is little to nothing to do.
I like the overall feel on campus. The staff is very nice and the food is pretty good. I’d reccomend this college to others.
Beautiful campus, amazing professors, athletic events are always fun. Austin Peay is a great school all around. Professors are there to help, whenever you need them to.
My experience was great, all of the facility and staff are super helpful and the veterans department staff are very concerned about the future of soldiers.
The campus is very open and beautiful. They try their best to ensure the campus always has appeal. It is a very inclusive campus with clubs for people of every walk of life. The food on campus is always delicious, but I wish there was more seating in the UC and better parking all over campus.
I am currently a Senior Psychology major at APSU and I have enjoyed the close knit community between faculty and students. Many professors know the students by name and have true mentoring relationships with students. The professors actually care about the students and want to make sure they succeed.
Well what I liked about Austin Peay was the dorms, and the teachers that was nice. What I would like to see change would be making locations a little bit closer to campus, like hospitals, food restaurants, stores etc. What I also would like to see change is more support when you have a financial situation happening because as s freshman I was struggling with trying to stay here because I didn’t have enough scholarships or loans to help me and I felt like they where not giving me any solutions to help me.
It is a very fun and inviting atmosphere! Teachers and classes are good. A good price for good schooling.
I enjoy the small class sizes and caring professors. I did not enjoy the fact that I signed up for a greenhouse class and most of the plants died because the greenhouse was not maintained.
Austin Peay is an awesome school. They are located in a great area and have awesome student housing. The classes are not over crowded either, you actually have a great connection with all your professor and they truly care about you succeeding and hitting your goals.
The campus is very well put together. The people are really friendly. the teachers are very well educated.
Austin Pray has an great diverse and fun campus atmosphere which makes it easy to meet and interact with different people. Although I wish there were more events on campus on the weekends
Austin Peay State University is a great school. They offer many different programs to meet the needs of many of their students. They have a vast amount of activities to do around the campus. Their athletic teams are very good when they compete and train hard to win. The campus is full of places to feel like you are home like Starbucks, and a bookstore. You can even sit down and have a coffee break at a near cafe. Their education programs are outstanding and they offer many great majors and minors for all students. People come from everywhere around the country to go to school at Austin Peay.
It is only my freshman year but i do enjoy attending school here. I do wish they had more parking spots for students who live off campus.
Start Your Review of Austin Peay State University
I haven't been to the school yet, I've only just been accepted but the representative was very nice.
The more expensive dorms are definitely worth the extra money, if you can afford it. The cafeteria food is not the best, but the restaurants are pretty good. I have not had any notable issues with professors or classes. My adviser has been very helpful and is always straight forward with her students. Overall I have had a pretty good experience on campus, but the surrounding area is a little mundane. There is not a whole lot to do on weekends and it is very easy to get caught in a bad part of town.
I love the campus and my teachers. They have a broad variety of majors that you can choose from. Everyone is really nice. A lot of clubs and activities to do. Parking can get a little crazy but if you do not have an early class like me at 8 o’clock you can get a nice spot. Overall it is a good school to go too. Austin Peay is known for its nursing and engineering programs which I heard are excellent. Food is good and there is a Starbucks in the library which is really nice when you have to study all day and need caffeine.