Austin Peay State University Reviews

1,240 reviews
I currently am a high school and have taken multiple classes at Austin Peay State University through the middle college. My professors are challenging, yet very helpful. I am very pleased with my experience on this campus. Everyone is very welcoming and there are plenty of opportunities to become involved on campus.
This beautiful campus is the perfect size for those who want a small college experience with the liveliness of a larger university. The faculty are amazing and actually care about students. It makes everything worthwhile.
my experience here was very good , the professors are very hands-on and more than willing to help you succeed.
Start Your Review of Austin Peay State University
I would like for there to be more job options for upcoming and already enrolled freshman who live on campus and require a job to make some money support themselves.
visiting Austin Peay State University was an overall great experience. Going into the school i loved the dorms, the size of it, and that it wasn't too far from home. Another reason i like the school so much is because i know a couple of people attending the school. There is not much that needs to be changed, the school is overall a good school the only thing that needed to be changed is not being around a city.
Austin Peay is a great school. I visited this summer and I loved it. The campus is peaceful and the students are very sweet. The dorms are nice too.
Awesome people. Faculty is very friendly and understanding and helps so much on our academic success.
the Austin Peay campus is astounding along with the atmosphere. the college professors are amazing and will not let you down!
What I liked the most about the institution was that it truly made me feel at home. Not only was I a few hours away from my family, but I was also receiving an amazing education without breaking my bank account.
Great school, the most affordable university in the state, and professors take their profession and getting students where they need to be academically.
The classes at APSU aren’t too big so you get to have a more personal connection with the professors. The professors also are readily available for extra time if you need it one on one with them.
I like how small the campus is! Nothing is too far and yet there are so many students and clubs and organizations that give it a big campus feel!
Austin peay has been a great school. I enjoy that it is a place for traditional and non traditional students alike. The nursing program has been beneficial in furthering my career. I am thankful for the opportunity to accelerate my schooling by 7 months with taking summers.
I like just about everything at Austin Peay because the professors are understanding and want us as students to succeed. The food is great there and the student life are amazing to be around.
I came in my Junior year as a transfer student. I absolutely loved my experience and wished I would have originally chosen this school for my entire 4 years. I learned a lot about myself, joined a sorority and even found a job in my career field due to my internship that my major required.
Overall my experience at Austin Peay State University was great. I enjoy the campus life, and all the other activities around the school yard. The class experience was okay, lack motivation from a few teacher. My graduate counseling wasn't that great in leading me in the right curriculum.
I am going into my sophomore year of college and I am proud of my decision to attend Austin Peay State University. I have had a wonderful experience with my advisor, who gives wonderful advice. The dorm I stayed in was good, the cafeteria had amazing food, and I felt very safe on campus. I would recommend Austin Peay to anyone who asked about it.
Start Your Review of Austin Peay State University
I think Austin Peay is a good school if you are looking for a smaller campus with less crowded classrooms. If you find a program you love, professors will have lots of opportunities for you to grow your passion and research. While Austin Peay has a lot to offer in academics, there is not a lot going on around campus. If you are looking for a school with a huge social scene, Austin Peay may not be the best fit.
Austin Peay is a great school full of diversity and fun. The campus is a beautiful place; not to big and not too small. The proffesors are great, and very helpful. I woyld recommend anyone to com to Austin Peay.
Austin Peay is descent university thats small and fairly affordable. My main concern is how hard it is for me to get assistance. I am an older male and it sometimes seems as if there are more resources for the younger students. I have the hardest to getting advisory assistance. I sometimes feel like a number, which I didnt expect with such a small university.