Austin Community College District Reviews

1,824 reviews
this is my first college i have ever been to. I go to the round rock campus it is a really nice campus. I love the way is was set up. now it under to much construction and it makes it hard to walk around to get to classes. they are doing and finding a parking space is super hard. some teachers there are great, and other are bad.
I have been going to several Austin Community College (ACC) campuses off and on for several years, since I graduated from high school in 2000. ACC is convenient, cheaper, and a smaller feel than a four year university. I recommend this option to anyone for the start of the college experience.
Austin Community College is a great place to start your college education or to return to your education. The professors are fun, professional and quick to help and answer questions. It's tough enough to help you learn, grow and stretch, but doable. The difficulty of a class depends on the professor and the subject. Most people in general should be very happy and satisfied with the education ACC provides. The professors and staff are also usually very understanding and helpful to students.
Review Austin Community College District
My experience at Austin Community College was very resourceful, with friendly and reliable professors and staff. Tutoring was available for extra help, and also the library and computer lab were available. I don't have any complaints about college.
Hands down Acc has been one of the best decision I have chosen as far as higher education goes. The proffesionalism from the administration and Staff has been beyond amazing. Don't let me get started about the Professors at this institution, my personal experience so far has been extravagant. The professors here really seem to care about their students, and want them to fully comprehend the curricula and for the most part are willing to help their students. It makes sense since it's a small institution, but it is still highly appreciated at least on my part. As far as the diversity goes, it's great. You get to meet people from all walks of life and from other countries as well. I find that to be pretty cool. If you're looking for a small and worthy community college system look no further Acc is here!
Flexible times and campuses to fit into work schedule. Friendly staff and classmates. Safe and affordable to attend.
Although it is a bunch of different campuses it gives you the opportunity to meet new people in the area as well as teachers and the campus as well. I love that their are multiple teachers for each subject, yet everyone is eager to help you and strive towards the final goal.
I have never had a bad experience with the Austin Community College District. Everyone is always so helpful even the other students who I have come into contact with. The Professors I have had have all been really engaging and really help me understand the content instead of handing me a book and telling me to learn.
everyone is so nice and very helpful. Austin community college is making me prepared for me to transfer to a university. i'm learning to adapt to the college life.
Austin Community College is all about the success of its students. The teachers and staff are always available during their office hours to help out with any problems. At the Cypress Creek campus, there are stores and restaurants surrounding the campus that are accessible to everyone. The food that is sold at ACC is questionable, all of the foods offered are GMO, pre-packaged snacks, or the lunchroom food that is made. There are limited options for a vegetarian in the Cypress area. So far, the professors I've had have been amazing and really passionate about what they teach. The Student Life at ACC is very involved with students; almost every day I'm at ACC, someone from SL travels around the first building talking to students about any SL opportunities, whether the students are interested or not. Student Life participants all help to make sure the campus is clean and free of hazards. The Cypress campus is very open and every part is easily accessible.
The classes are small, and most instructors also teach at UT. I feel that I get a quality education at the fraction of the cost.
I really enjoyed the teachers the campus and most of all the staff. Very friendly and helpful. The Round Rock campus was very beautiful. Highland campus was super packed.
Great schools! Teachers were wonderful and they has numerous resources available to all students! They student tutors and resource rooms were great. The learning labs and computer labs were also very helpful.
It's a nice community college district! The professors were pretty good as were the campuses. The staff at all the campuses were nice. Classes are a good size and not too big.
My experience at Austin Community College at Round Rock campus, has been nothing but a helping hand! The environment alone is great and the people are just as friendly as the staff. My professors has helped me in my classes and are eager to help anyone who asks for it. This college has benefited me not only in the short term, but also in the log run, because of all the support, help, and advice I have received here. I would recommend Austin Community College to anyone!
I am a dual-credit student at ACC and I love it! The professors are amazing over all. Although the coursework might be difficult sometimes, the Learning Lab, a free tutoring source at every ACC campus, provides plenty of help in almost every single subject. The student life on campus always has giveaways and plenty of other events that give to the community. Overall, I love ACC; it is an excellent college.
Overall an easygoing and beneficial experience. Great for anyone who is unaware about what they want to study or who wants to save a few buck before transferring to a 4-year-univeristy.
Review Austin Community College District
Good classes. Some teachers are amazing and others are just OK. For dual credit courses, it is better to do online courses.
ACC is very good at allowing students to get connected. From the professors to the class sizes, it is very personal and offers a bunch of help from tutoring to free scantrons for tests.
My experience at ACC has been great! The instructors really care about your success and are willing to help you achieve your academic goals. They make sure you understand the material and take the time to explain and answer any questions you may have.