Austin Community College District Reviews

1,976 reviews
The experience that I have had as an Austin Community College Riverbat has been a good college experience. With the resources that I have received, I was able to maintain some exceptional and average grades throughout my academic career. The friendships among my peers and also some professors have been an excellent eye-opener to the different opportunities that you can get while being at Austin Community College. I have seen a tremendous amount of growth from myself when I first started at Austin Community College to where I am at now. It has been a great experinces in most of the aspects that have been presented to me while being a Riverbat.
I've gone to the building to visit and i can say that the environment is very welcoming. all of the professors looks very pleasant and welcoming.
My experience with the college is that the community is very accepting, thus making any social anxiety much relieved. Also, the professors and staff are very helpful, answering questions thoroughly, and providing assistence when needed. Lastly, being a dual credit student is something very advocated throughout the Austin Community College District, and I can personally guarantee that the college is very helpful to these students, allowing opportunites for younger kids, as well as creating a very diverse student body.
Start Your Review of Austin Community College District
Pros: Low Tuition, Multiple convenient campuses, accessible class schedules, Tutoring is available, convenient computer access in libraries and learning labs, parking is convenient, campuses are well maintained, payment options available, electric car charge spots, free transcripts,
It is difficult to find a good college professor here that knows how to teach the material in an organized manner. I have not enjoyed the way that half of my professors have taught and found it very difficult to get a good grade in the class simply because they cannot organize due dates and stick to a curriculum. Overall ACC was easy and I found the school good for going into a University. The courses, however, do not compare to University courses at all. It is definitely a 2 year college at best and has room for improvement.
The professors are nice and ccan be very understanding. They will not let you fail if you communicate with them. The school is very clean and it is quiet at some points. You don't usually make a lot of friends here. They do have an open gym for students though and when you are trying to study it is very neat.
I had a great experience using distance learning when completing my degree. You will experience immaturity but in the end your return on investment will be worth it.
ACC is an amazing way to start your college experience. Very affordable, great teachers, diverse staff and student body. Easy to tailor your experience to fit your needs
They help you get here is amazing! The tutor really actually teach you and make sure you get the work. The financial aid office is always clear and make sure you get what you are qualified for. The Couselor’s also help you with your classes and make sure you don’t waste your time taking unnecessary classes.
Austin Community College has great, nice professors. I'm impressed with their campuses and online services. There's always great resources available for every student, like tutoring, free essay help, etc.
Avery useful and knowledgable staff.Just about anything you want to go to school for they have it .. They Also have Finacial aid for those that need it and a staff to help you along the way through anything. There are many campus's so no matter where you are located around the Austin and surrounding area there is a campus close enough to attend.
It's really good for a community college. There's a lot of campuses and a variety of classes. It's really good for a community college. There's a lot of campuses and a variety of classes. It's really good for a community college. There's a lot of campuses and a variety of classes. It's really good for a community college. There's a lot of campuses and a variety of classes. It's really good for a community college. There's a lot of campuses and a variety of classes. It's really good for a community college. There's a lot of campuses and a variety of classes. It's really good for a community college. There's a lot of campuses and a variety of classes. It's really good for a community college. There's a lot of campuses and a variety of classes.
At my campus, the area was kept very clean and organized everyday. Classes are usually small, giving professors a better chance to engage and help their students. At no point on campus did I ever feel threatened or in danger.
This College is an amazing place to be especially to come and receive a degree. They have so many options gor everyone here at Austin Community College. They students are up lifting, kind hearted people and try to help in any way possible.
Very flexible. Professors are very responsible. Good academic plans. I love the campus, it is very safety.
ACC is a very friendly environment with great educational programs. It's campuses are diverse and the professors help to the best of their ability. It is a very casual yet professional environment.
Austin community college is great college because it is a good oppurtunity to get a good education and for a very good price and you and you get all the education you need. Also that you can get everything done in the same place and to me it is even better because it is so close to home and I get to see my family every day.
Start Your Review of Austin Community College District
Austin Community College tends to be running joke in school when life seems to hard. When you get a bad grade, and when the reality hits you cant help but feel like your impending doom is ACC. However, the time I've spent with ACC has shown me that it couldn't be further from the truth. I have seen in the professors, the advisers, and even the landscape of the campuses I have attended that this not a last resort option. I have come to realize that I can set and achieve the same goal as a student going to universities and do it without setting myself up for debt. I would recommend this school as an option to set a foundation and discover what you want to be in life.
This coming semester is going to be my second semester in ACC. The majority of my time at ACC has been positive. The instructors are great. They answer any question that students may have and will work the problem out till not only the one student understands but the whole class does as well. The only complaint I do have on ACC is some of their advisors. Whenever I go to speak to an advisor it seems like they are more interested in getting out of their office as quickly as possible than helping me with my questions and concerns. I understand that every college and universities have their pros and cons. That is why I decided to give ACC a 4/5 stars. Their instructors are a great help but their advisors need more of that motivation to help the students.
What I like about Austin Community College is that everybody is very nice. The learning lab professor help are there for you when you need help and also with student life.