Austin Community College District Reviews

1,968 reviews
They help you get here is amazing! The tutor really actually teach you and make sure you get the work. The financial aid office is always clear and make sure you get what you are qualified for. The Couselor’s also help you with your classes and make sure you don’t waste your time taking unnecessary classes.
Austin Community College has great, nice professors. I'm impressed with their campuses and online services. There's always great resources available for every student, like tutoring, free essay help, etc.
Avery useful and knowledgable staff.Just about anything you want to go to school for they have it .. They Also have Finacial aid for those that need it and a staff to help you along the way through anything. There are many campus's so no matter where you are located around the Austin and surrounding area there is a campus close enough to attend.
Start Your Review of Austin Community College District
It's really good for a community college. There's a lot of campuses and a variety of classes. It's really good for a community college. There's a lot of campuses and a variety of classes. It's really good for a community college. There's a lot of campuses and a variety of classes. It's really good for a community college. There's a lot of campuses and a variety of classes. It's really good for a community college. There's a lot of campuses and a variety of classes. It's really good for a community college. There's a lot of campuses and a variety of classes. It's really good for a community college. There's a lot of campuses and a variety of classes. It's really good for a community college. There's a lot of campuses and a variety of classes.
At my campus, the area was kept very clean and organized everyday. Classes are usually small, giving professors a better chance to engage and help their students. At no point on campus did I ever feel threatened or in danger.
This College is an amazing place to be especially to come and receive a degree. They have so many options gor everyone here at Austin Community College. They students are up lifting, kind hearted people and try to help in any way possible.
Very flexible. Professors are very responsible. Good academic plans. I love the campus, it is very safety.
ACC is a very friendly environment with great educational programs. It's campuses are diverse and the professors help to the best of their ability. It is a very casual yet professional environment.
Austin community college is great college because it is a good oppurtunity to get a good education and for a very good price and you and you get all the education you need. Also that you can get everything done in the same place and to me it is even better because it is so close to home and I get to see my family every day.
Austin Community College tends to be running joke in school when life seems to hard. When you get a bad grade, and when the reality hits you cant help but feel like your impending doom is ACC. However, the time I've spent with ACC has shown me that it couldn't be further from the truth. I have seen in the professors, the advisers, and even the landscape of the campuses I have attended that this not a last resort option. I have come to realize that I can set and achieve the same goal as a student going to universities and do it without setting myself up for debt. I would recommend this school as an option to set a foundation and discover what you want to be in life.
This coming semester is going to be my second semester in ACC. The majority of my time at ACC has been positive. The instructors are great. They answer any question that students may have and will work the problem out till not only the one student understands but the whole class does as well. The only complaint I do have on ACC is some of their advisors. Whenever I go to speak to an advisor it seems like they are more interested in getting out of their office as quickly as possible than helping me with my questions and concerns. I understand that every college and universities have their pros and cons. That is why I decided to give ACC a 4/5 stars. Their instructors are a great help but their advisors need more of that motivation to help the students.
What I like about Austin Community College is that everybody is very nice. The learning lab professor help are there for you when you need help and also with student life.
This would be the best place for me to attend college. They are very helpful and attentive to new students. Being a stay at home mom, and given the opportunity of the distance learning program is beyond expectations. I’m truly happy I found a school perfect for me.
Austin Community College is incredible. The resources, and opportunity that this school provides to the community cannot be overstated. Class sizes are small so you can have a real personal connection with your instructor that really facilitates learning, and you cannot beat the cheap cost and diversity of subjects of study.
I loved each professor I’ve had so far, I’ve attended 2 semesters, almost 3, the automotive program I’m in is very involved, always keeps me interested, when I took my brakes class this last semester I learned a good bit of information even though I was already pretty educated with brakes, the campuses are very well kept, the staff is always friendly and helpful, the free tutoring that’s offered is pretty awesome as well, friendly people, they their stuff pretty well!
Classes are easy to sign up for. There are different campuses around the region that are close to anyone. The classes are very inexpensive but there are quality professors teaching. Some professors were far better than the ones at a private University I attended.
Cheap with average professors and no campus. Its good to get cheap credit hours but it would be very hard to stay motivated if i was going to austin comm college full time. There are a lot of older people who went back to college and there is not much of a motivating vibe in the buildings
Start Your Review of Austin Community College District
Enjoyable and very time manageable. Professors and classes or more one on one and make it easier to learn than compared to 400+ students in classes. Campus is also very close together and can get around! I love this college and couldn’t be happier where I am at now with getting an education.
I currently attend the ACC located at Highland Campus. The campus offers different majors and great opportunities.
Most professors are great, and are teaching for the right reasons. The few that are there for just a paycheck, usually don't last long. Tuition is the best in the area, and they offer interest free payment plans, in addition to financial aid.