At Austin College, we prepare high-achieving students for rewarding careers as they create their own futures. As part of our learning-by-doing approach, students have countless opportunities to expand their horizons beyond campus. Our legendary professors take students beyond the classroom to present research at national conferences, connect with Fortune 500 companies, and secure professional internships. The College is related by covenant to the Presbyterian Church (USA) and cultivates an inclusive atmosphere that supports students’ faith journeys regardless of religious tradition. One of 40 schools profiled in Loren Pope’s influential book Colleges That Change Lives, Austin College boasts a welcoming community that embraces diversity and individuality.
Austin College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.44 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.61 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.61 responses
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.65 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.65 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.16 responses