Aurora University Reviews

I love the school and the education provided. The professors are great and very personally with everyone that shows even the slightest amount of interest, so I highly recommend AU.
So far I have been very impressed by Aurora's ability to improve and change for their students. Each time I visit campus something has been improved or new plans have been revealed to renovate or remodel the buildings on campus.
Williams Bay (George Williams) campus is beautiful. GWC experience class allows entering Freshman to not only bond with small group of students, but also engage in what the area has available outside of campus limits. Beautiful resort town, nestled in a quiet village.
Start Your Review of Aurora University
I truly love this college, not just have the typical reasons. The scenerie surrounding George Williams College of Aurora University are breathtaking. The professors have been great as well. The Social Work program is truly top notch. This place has it all, take a good look and discover the next step in your education.
Aurora is a very exceptional institution for learning. Their very helpful and make sure every student reaches there goals educational and in life.
I truly believe that there mission statement "discover what matters and built your life around " applies through out the whole campus in each student and professor.
I have found it to be very rewarding. The classes are good and the professors are all professionals. Great resources for all students.
I love Aurora University. It is a very small school so professors know you as a person not just another name. All of my professors are more then willing to help me when I need help. They all are really helpful with advice in what you should study or what classes would benefit you.
I feel like some professors could be better. I enjoyed my community college more, honestly. Everyone is nice and helpful. Students are great.
I really love all of my teachers and I really feel they push you to strive to be your best! I also enjoy the atmosphere Aurora University has, the school is very small and I like that you basically know everyone who shares your major. I definitely prefer the small classroom sizes they have.
I am a freshman at AU. I currently play on the womens soccer team. I love AU it’s a small but not too small University! Everyone is absolutely welcoming & always open to new ideas!
Aurora University is a small campus to where you can easily get to your classes and the teachers there help you 24/7.
Classes are very big with small classrooms. It is an okay school. I really don't like small schools that are crowded.
Aurora University is a very laid back college for those who are seeking to continue after high school without much intention. The food is decent and the staff here are pretty nice.
I like the small campus and the student to professor ratio. The college has a phenomenal nursing program with the highest NCLEX pass rate in the area.
The staff and faculty are very nice and helpful. They are very approachable. The professors are very knowledgeable.
Aurora University has taught me so many things already! Academically I have learned a lot but also I have learned to be a part of such a positive community. Aurora university is the most positive turning point in my life. I have enjoyed every second of being at this amazing four-year university
Start Your Review of Aurora University
I'm an incoming freshman and I recently went to the orientation which was very impressive and extremely organized; however, I had a major issue while registering for classes... I took AP Chemistry during high school with plans on getting credit for college general chemistry so I could take Organic as a freshman. Aurora is refusing to give me credit for general chemistry (which is unheard of -- the whole point of AP classes are to get college credit for the respective entry level class). This 3-star rating is solely based on my experience at orientation.
This is a horrible university. The professors are terrible and the education is third rate. Avoid at all costs.
Aurora University is a good university. The professors are knowledgeable about their subjects and teach in a way that is easy to learn. The professors challenge the students to achieve achademic greatness. As a student athlete the college and professors have treated me well with how busy I am with practice and lifts. The areas that Aurora University could be better is the food in the cafeteria and the dry campus. This can be fixed to allow Aurora University to expand.