Aurora University Reviews

Aurora University has been a good school so far, a little expensive like any other school. Softball has been a fun time and the athletic programs are very respected here. Dorm life has been okay, the rooms are nice and the people are friendly. I haven't had any other complaints other than the food options here are not that great. I need different food options as well as more hours that I am able to get food. The dining hall food is not that great and the spot (the other food spot on campus) is expensive. Other than that, the environment is great.
It's a nice campus and everyone is so nice and helpful. They offer a lot of majors and they also offer double majors which is great because you will still graduate on time and pay the same amount.
This college offers a variety of minors and majors! It has an amazing social work program. There are tons of extra curricular activities. The professors care about students, and class sizes are awesome!
Start Your Review of Aurora University
I like the flexible scheduling and online options. I enjoy having a diverse student body to share perspectives with. I do wish that some of the professors were better prepared for some of the courses. Sometimes they use PowerPoints that were created by other professors that they don't understand and aren't able to explain well. Overall, I have had a good experience with Aurora and feel prepared to enter the workforce
Aurora University is a great college with great professors that are always very helpful. As a student, it is very easy to accustom to and it's very easy to commute here or to stay on campus. One thing I would change about this university would be to have more parking access due to there being more students than what the parking lot has to offer.
I absolutely LOVE Aurora University. Everyone I met with at AU from start to finish has helped me achieve my goals. Now I am graduating in 5 months, and I have incredible knowledge on my career path. Professors from AU even helped me get an internship right away! Best school to go to!
I like that everyone is focused on their school work however I do not like that it doesnt feel like it’s a university. The campus is boring.
I am just starting my MBA at Aurora University but they are a very affordable school with many options for working professionals such as myself.
Something that I like is that most classes are small only about 25-30 people or sometimes even less. Things that could change could be having more than one counselor per major for advising.
I liked how open all the professors are to any questions you may have. The classes are small so it is very easy to communicate with your professor.
The school is promising for those in a budget. As a student looking at attending college, Aurora seems to benefit many students.
I would like to change the parking. There is limited parking for students. I enjoyed the professors and their knowledge of the material.
I transferred here sophomore year and have really found my place here. Faculty was very helpful and really reached out to me.
As a dedicated student athlete, I absolutely love Aurora University! I have had a great experience with professors who are always willing to take extra time out of their day and work with you whenever you need it. Campus is beautiful and people are very friendly!
I love the small class size and campus. Every thing is close and people are friendly. Teacher are willing to help as long as you reach out to them. The resource center has people who will look over your paper and tutoring.
I have really enjoyed my time at Aurora University. There is not much I would change besides there being more parking. I have had a great experience.
AU wasn’t my 1st option school.. or even my 10th. Actually, I was so anti-AU that I was considering every other school, even super religious ones (which is interesting b/c I'm not very religious). AU didn't fit my perception of what college is supposed to be like; a big school in warm weather & far away from home. Well, PLOT TWIST! I chose AU b/c it's affordable. After my 1st week of classes, I let really myself experience the school -- w/o any judgements. The moment I started identifying all the positives at AU was the moment I started to love this university. The campus is gorgeous & well maintained, the staff goes above & beyond to help students, the community is so welcoming, & student-life is thriving. Everyone here is truly amazing! After having completed 1 semester here & getting involved in all that my schedule prevails, I have no regrets on choosing this university as the one to complete my degree at. I love the atmosphere, the education offered, & all the opportunities! :)
Start Your Review of Aurora University
The academic experience is amazing, I highly enjoy all of my classes. Although the party scene is not that great, but every now and again there are some fun parties. There is also lot that the school does for its students, by providing free tutoring and also bringing in a lot of entertainment. The school is small so you will most likely see the same people in your classes, which is nice to have study groups with those people.
The first thing you notice about Aurora University is how stunning the campus looks. Everything looks gorgeous and your classmates are even better. They're 100% focused and determined to succeed and they are the type of people every college student should surround themselves with. Professors are always willing to help and stay late if needed and the classrooms are relatively small compared to bigger campuses. The only aspect I wish was better was the food, but I feel this is an issue at any college campus.
I love the school and the education provided. The professors are great and very personally with everyone that shows even the slightest amount of interest, so I highly recommend AU.