- Party SceneC
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeB-
Discover what matters. And build your life around it. At Aurora University, you'll become a part of a welcoming community dedicated to your success in the classroom, on campus, and in the community.
Aurora University is a private, co-educational university nestled in a residential neighborhood in Aurora, IL. You can choose from more than 50 majors, including programs in the liberal arts, business, criminal justice, education, nursing, and social work. You’ll receive personal attention and individualized instruction from dedicated and experienced professors.
Aurora University is committed to providing an affordable education. Tuition at AU remains one of the lowest of private colleges and universities in Illinois. Merit-based scholarships for incoming freshman are awarded based on academic merit. Financial aid counselors work with students and their families to ensure that their goal of earning a degree becomes a reality.
Aurora University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.47 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.54 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.53 responses
Athletic Training at Aurora University
Our program is unique in that it blends a state-of-the-art exercise science lab with the university’s strength and conditioning department. And you will apply what you learn in the lab and in the classroom right away by helping AU’s student-athletes attain maximum performance. In five years, you will earn both a bachelor's degree in Exercise Science and a master's degree in Athletic Training.
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.63 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.70 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.33 responses