Aultman College of Nursing & Health Sciences Reviews

Received credit for all classes transfered
Portal/LMS unorganized...should all be on one page
There are support services for job prospects
Review Aultman College of Nursing & Health Sciences
Quality of education is good. Limited spots in classes
Associated with a hospital, hires 30% of graduates
Small school, focused on student success
Supportive staff and students. VERY expensive
I was very disapointed that they did not except all the english and math that I had taken, so I had to retake some classes.
I do not really like on line classes, when I pay as much as I do I expect to be taught not to teach myself.
I am not that versed on the career center
I feel that they will hire their grads before they will look elswhere.
most of the professors care about the student and are willing to help if you ask for help. I do not like the amount of hybred classes that they are making us take.
They offer the ability to go at a part time rate so you can still work, but when you get to the nursing classes do not plan to work full time.
I chose Aultman because of the small class size, but this makes it hard to sometimes get into the class time you want or works best for you.
I havent started yet. I dont start until January the 11th 2016.
Teachers want you to excel and the curriculum will get you a nursing degree without taking a lot of unnecessary classes
Worth the money but most expensive in the area
Review Aultman College of Nursing & Health Sciences
Because we are so small the teachers and students all know each other. Many of the students hang out together studying and have become very close friends. It is a very friendly atmosphere.
I love it! I get lots of hands on experience with real patients. The teachers are all very educated and good at what they do. I would choose my school over any every time and would recommend it to all prospective nursing students
Our campus is very clean and modern. Our library is open 24 hours a day to accommodate all schedules.