1. Canton, OH
  2. 4 Year

Aultman College of Nursing & Health Sciences Reviews

Received credit for all classes transfered
Portal/LMS unorganized...should all be on one page
There are support services for job prospects
  • Feb 11 2016
  • Value
Quality of education is good. Limited spots in classes
Associated with a hospital, hires 30% of graduates
  • Feb 11 2016
  • Value
Small school, focused on student success
Supportive staff and students. VERY expensive
I was very disapointed that they did not except all the english and math that I had taken, so I had to retake some classes.
I do not really like on line classes, when I pay as much as I do I expect to be taught not to teach myself.
I am not that versed on the career center
  • College Senior
  • Dec 31 2015
  • Value
I feel that they will hire their grads before they will look elswhere.
  • College Senior
  • Dec 31 2015
  • Value
most of the professors care about the student and are willing to help if you ask for help. I do not like the amount of hybred classes that they are making us take.
They offer the ability to go at a part time rate so you can still work, but when you get to the nursing classes do not plan to work full time.
I chose Aultman because of the small class size, but this makes it hard to sometimes get into the class time you want or works best for you.
I havent started yet. I dont start until January the 11th 2016.
Teachers want you to excel and the curriculum will get you a nursing degree without taking a lot of unnecessary classes
Worth the money but most expensive in the area
  • College Sophomore
  • Apr 18 2014
  • Value
Because we are so small the teachers and students all know each other. Many of the students hang out together studying and have become very close friends. It is a very friendly atmosphere.
I love it! I get lots of hands on experience with real patients. The teachers are all very educated and good at what they do. I would choose my school over any every time and would recommend it to all prospective nursing students
Our campus is very clean and modern. Our library is open 24 hours a day to accommodate all schedules.
  • Mar 4 2014