High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.7 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.6 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.6 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Aultman College of Nursing & Health Sciences
- C+Akron Institute of Herzing University
- 4 Year
- Akron, OH
- 74 reviews
- C+Stark State College
- 2 Year
- North Canton, OH
- 515 reviews
- B-Kent State University - Tuscarawas
- 4 Year
- New Philadelphia, OH
- 117 reviews
- C+ATS Institute of Technology
- 2 Year
- Highland Heights, OH
- 80 reviews
Aultman College of Nursing & Health Sciences Reviews
I am proud to attend Aultman College. I am a recent transfer student and did not know what to expect upon admission. The learning environment is professional and the class work is rigorous; however, I feel like I have learned so much in the past semester than I have in the past couple of years as a student while attending another college. The learning environment is encouraging. If I am ever in need of help there is always someone willing to help whether they be a student or professor. I enjoy being a student there and I look forward to receiving my nursing degree from Aultman. I am confident that I will be well prepared to have a successful career as a registered nurse because of the values emphasized; health care and collaboration.
I enjoy the college but being in the last ASN program being offered, it makes it difficult when you know this is the last time certain classes are being offered and only one class offered in the semester so if you work, you have to go around their hours. Other than that I really enjoy the school and the people. I've met many new people and we are all there to help each other out.
I am very pleased with Autlman. It is connected to the Hospital, so all clinicals are right there. The only thing I would change is the amount of classes they offer. It is a smaller school, there are not many times the classes are offered. So you have to rearrange you life to accommodate the time they offer.