Augusta University Reviews

Augusta University has a wide range of majors specifically science and allied health science. My experience with professors at this university has been positive. Although I did not live on campus housing, I do know that it is nice. The gym is fully equipped. Many students who attend the university are local, so this is not really considered to be a "college town". I do the tuition is overpriced for the experience but this college was right for me because of the major I chose.
Augusta University is a fine school if you want to study medicine or science but terrible for art. Also, there's hardly any parking or student living because of the surrounding neighborhood.
Augusta is a great place to live and an even better place to retire in and live a relaxed and peaceful life.
Review Your College
Augusta University boasts small class sizes and personal professors. Undergraduates do not often receive opportunities to perform undergraduate research one on one with a professor but at Augusta University, you can make contacts with professors and boost your resume with the unique opportunities available.
I'm hoping to attend Augusta university. i want to major in dental hygiene and they are the number 1 dental college in GA. seems like a really nice school and has a wonderful campus and you wont just be a number to a professor, you will get to know them. I'm looking forward to meeting new people and new experiences.
It has a very friendly atmosphere and the campus is nice and small, so it is no hassle to get from class to class. The food is great, and being a smaller campus means I get to meet new people and interact easily.
Overall it is a really amazing school with amazing students. I chose this school for all its worth!
You are guaranteed a job once you graduate, because they hire their own.
  • 6 months ago
  • Value
Safety is not an issue here, nothing has ever taken place here.
My dorm seems like it is in tip top shape.
  • 6 months ago
  • Housing
I'm not big on the "Greek- life" but i am considering it.
Athletes are i high demand!
My school is a place that molds you into a professional. You must remain disciplined to succeed.
I went on a campus tour in July 2016 and it a very nice campus. This would be my choice is I decided to stay in Augusta Georgia to continue my education
My school isn't terrible, but it's not the college to attend if you're looking for the "college experience." There are several things that make GRU, now Augusta University, unique. For example, we have one of the most redound medical colleges, cyber institute, and nursing program in the state. Which is great, but that's all we're known for and there is nothing to do anything other than academics. I realize that college is a time to expand your knowledge, but it is also a time for making memories and networking. With that being said, if given the opportunity to do it all over, I would pick a college that has more to offer than solely academia.
This school offers work study for those individuals who need financial assistance.
  • 7 months ago
  • Value
My professors are very friendly .
Review Your College
Police are always patrolling the area.
It has a wide variety of sports.
I'm still getting used to the college environment.