Augusta University Reviews

I took both the vitural tour and campus tour of Augusta University and it was amazing. They have so many majors and minors. They have a lot of medical majors too which is amazing. Also the school is affordable which is so amazing. The campus, majors, and tuition is what makes this school my number 1 school I want to go to!
Every single one of the professors want you to succeed. I would like to see parking conditions improved.
I am excited to get to know the campus, and the professors all seem extremely knowledgeable and caring. The small class sizes will ensure that professors will get to know students as people, and there are many ways to get involved on campus.
Start Your Review of Augusta University
I like the faculty and their prompt response and ability to help. They offer a fantastic cyber program and I've heard good things about the other majors as well.
It has a good selection of courses. The security on the campus is great. I wish you didnt have to pay for a parking pass every semester. It should last the whole year. It is a great place to go.
The campus and academics are very high rated. The small clsssroom size lets professors connect with students and you’re not just a face. The area isn’t so safe and high security needs to be changed.
I attend East Georgia College on this campus, as a result AU or GRU is an amazing campus with lots of things to do. The food is also Fairly good also as well as the classroom settings.
Starting as a freshman at Augusta University will be always remembered. There was a camp in the first week called ROAR camp it was a horrid week of them making us wake up before dawn and not letting us back into our dorms till 12. I was hoping that college would be like this when college starts with them trying to hold your hand. They don't after that first week. They try to acclimate new students into to college life by at least helping you through the first week. Later when in classes start it helps you get used to wanting to go to professors office hours to get help for the next assignment or any other questions you may have. Overall Augusta University has be came my second home.
Augusta University is a very good college for any student that wants to be a science major. There are plenty of parties and other extracurricular activities.
I love this campus and the school itself. Professors are wonderful and really know what they are talking about. Most of them have real world experience in their fields. Also, the campus is beyond beautiful. Class sizes are small, allowing more room for questions and getting to know your professors.
I love that it has a small campus (Summerville) feel and a large campus (Medical Campus) feel! The classes are small but also involve a lot of outside research that helps with everyday things. I am so glad that I decided to go to Augusta University for my undergraduate degree! Go Jags!
Well, if you like to smoke pot, this place is for you. It smells like weed in Freshman housing, just smelled it again today walking through 4th floor Oak Hall (May 4, 2018)...it’s everywhere. If you’re serious about keeping good grades and are a good student, as well as keeping law for that matter (pot is illegal in GA) this is not a school for you. Honors students get squelched. Also, I wouldn’t feed Atrium food to my dog. It causes illness every time so it’s avoided to the hilt. Commuter school for sure; majority of the student body clearly doesn’t want to be there. Housing administrators give a whole lot of lip service with little action to actually solve issues. Do yourself a favor, pay a little extra for a better experience elsewhere.
It is a really good school, the small classrooms have a better way of one on one connecting. The professors are friendly.
It's pretty small, but I haven't had any problems with it. The psychology program is very good, and the professors are genuinely interested that we learn. There is no dining hall, however, and only a cafe with expensive and mediocre food. The area is alright. There is not much to do here, but there are a lot of places to eat and a good mall.
I will be attending Augusta University in august 2018. I have visited the campus twice since my acceptance, and I have had great experiences. Everyone there is very friendly and helpful, both students and the employees. The campus is beautiful and relaxing. The teachers seem to really enjoy what they do, and they care about their students.
Augusta University is very much interested in your work and school life. They wish the best for you and want to see you succeed. With caring teachers and staff, they will work with you to help find a job after graduation.
It is a rather nice school that is filled with wonderful people. I would recommend it to other people.
Start Your Review of Augusta University
I think the food courts and booths could be better. However, the school itself is good for it's side, with quality dorms and campuses.
It's a good college, they give you what you need without bothering you with a whole bunch of unnecessary stuff, which they do but it's easy to ignore. However, if you like the unnecessary fun stuff, then it's great for you!
I am in the art department and its a great community, faculty and environment. I am constantly challenged and encouraged to grow and develop.