Augusta Technical College Reviews

I have really enjoyed the Grovetown campus and the professors. It has prepared me to further my education once I graduate from high school.
I really like the flexible schedules and the administration staff. I’ve had bad experiences with some of the teachers. I feel like the teachers are not connected to the students. They are disengaged and seem to be just going through the motions.
Small community that welcomes everyone! Affordable! Easy to access located, and multiple locations. An app which is easy to navigate and check your grades.Online option and works around your schedule, calls if you don't show up to school for a few days to make sure you are okay. Have a payment plan. Has a lending library, so if money is tight you don't ave to pay for books.Finally, if you get hurt and cant attend classes professors will do online sessions with you. This is a great starter school.
Start Your Review of Augusta Technical College
Hands on experience and training from the teachers. The small classroom size allowed me to learn more. GREAT staff helped me with all questions getting registered and admitted.
Augusta Tech is a wonderful place for learning. The faculty and staff are fantastic, knowledgeable, and very helpful.
Being that this is a smaller college, the student-professor ratio allows for professors to be more hands on. I would definitely recommend Augusta Technical College for anyone looking to take college courses on a smaller campus.
Augusta Technical college is a great school to attend! It is very affordable with an amazing faculty. Not only is it affordable but, they offer a great curriculum for my chosen major.
Great teachers! Cheap classes and plenty of opportunities! Beautiful campus and great faculty, they're always as helpful as possible! 10/10 would definitely recommend!
This school actually helps you get to your dream job before your graduation date. It has excellent teachers there to help you get in rhe direction you need to go.
Professors are very knowledgeable and helpful. Small scale environment.
It would be helpful if all Professors would use blackboard for communication and use the school's smartweb for grades other than just finals.
Overall it's a great school. Most of the proffesors are great. I have had nothing but the best experience with this school. Going to school here I learned a lot. Its incredibly laid back. As long as you want to pass and are willing to work with your teacher its hard to mess up here.
I like the class sizes and attention available. Most importantly I like that you are allowed to study at your own pace.
The overall experience at Augusta Technical College has been rewarding.
The Staff and Students are excellent. The tuition is affordable. I would like for it to be a four year college.
Augusta Technical college for me was a great experience. I did dual enrollment as a junior and senior in high school. I got the full college experience, and I loved every bit of it.
The professors were very helpful, understanding, and guided me throughout the years I attended school. The courses were helpful as well. I learned a lot, the courses were informative.
The value of a degree from this school is being able to use it anywhere that involves computer related in any company.
Ever since I attended Augusta Tech, all my professors made sure that I understand everything in my classes and that I am caught up in all my work. This school helped me throughout the years and helped me succeed and get my Associates Degree in Computer Programming.
Start Your Review of Augusta Technical College
My program of study is Information Technology. The curriculum i learn is very relate able to the real world.
If i had to do it all over again I would. My college experience is above and beyond great. I look forward to going to school to further my education every day.
I am working towards an associates degree in business management. I appreciate that I am not forced to take multiple classes that don't have anything to do with my major as I have seen in some of the other colleges' curriculum. Every class I take is one that will better prepare me for the career I hope to have in the future. I love the fact that a lot of my instructors also have careers outside of the school in the business field so I know they are teaching from experience.