Augusta Technical College Reviews

The overall experience at Augusta Technical College has been rewarding.
The Staff and Students are excellent. The tuition is affordable. I would like for it to be a four year college.
Augusta Technical College actually allowed me to get an headstart on my career. Participating in dual enrollment from Richmond County Technical Career Magnet School. The only thing I would change is one of the very cold-hearted, instructors Ashley Strong-Green.
Augusta Technical college for me was a great experience. I did dual enrollment as a junior and senior in high school. I got the full college experience, and I loved every bit of it.
Review Augusta Technical College
The professors were very helpful, understanding, and guided me throughout the years I attended school. The courses were helpful as well. I learned a lot, the courses were informative.
The value of a degree from this school is being able to use it anywhere that involves computer related in any company.
Ever since I attended Augusta Tech, all my professors made sure that I understand everything in my classes and that I am caught up in all my work. This school helped me throughout the years and helped me succeed and get my Associates Degree in Computer Programming.
My program of study is Information Technology. The curriculum i learn is very relate able to the real world.
If i had to do it all over again I would. My college experience is above and beyond great. I look forward to going to school to further my education every day.
I am working towards an associates degree in business management. I appreciate that I am not forced to take multiple classes that don't have anything to do with my major as I have seen in some of the other colleges' curriculum. Every class I take is one that will better prepare me for the career I hope to have in the future. I love the fact that a lot of my instructors also have careers outside of the school in the business field so I know they are teaching from experience.
I was really nervous about going back to school after so long but everyone, the people in admissions, my professors and even fellow students made me feel like I belonged there from day one. I absolutely love the fact that the classes are smaller so there is more one on one interaction not only with the instructors but with my fellow students. Not only am I getting an education that will help me start the career of my dreams, I'm making friends from all walks of life that I may not have crossed paths with otherwise.
My major was fine. The instructor did was needed to be done on campus and online.
It's awesome to learn at this school.
The overall experience was amazing, but there were a few obstacles that did not help with the wonderful experience. There was a bunch of bullying. A bunch of fights that were really not need.
Everything was well explained and easy.
I see a lot of people truly do succeed it's about how much effort you put in to succeed.
The class sizes offered was something I was afraid of but they are very and easy to learn in.
The recruiters here make sure they explain all your options, they tell you what you're getting yourself into etc.

They do an amazing job!
Review Augusta Technical College
It's very rigorous I must admit but it all will pay off
I would recommend my school for everyone who wants their degree in a steady way, here it's easy to learn and also utilize your skills you learned.
The school helped me get enrolled and set up my classes to meet my schedule.