Augusta Technical College Reviews

Usually great teachers. Financial Aid office needs to figure somethings out. No one ever knows what documents you need. Not a fan of blackboard some do not use or update grades like they are supposed to so you are not sure how you are doing in the class.
Augusta Tech has various programs to select from but the school itself is very outdated. The teachers are very knowledgeable and overall I would recommend Augusta Tech to someone looking for an affordable college to attend.
I have had a great experience here, the professors that I have had go above and beyond to help their students. Highly recommend this college.
Start Your Review of Augusta Technical College
The professors and other staff are very helpful and the classes are convenient with a working adult schedule.
Never been to Augusta Technical College just a College Freshman trying to major in cybersecurity so i can start my career and make good money and more
I don't really see where there are any improvements necessary. The website is amazing. There are plenty of opportunities to work while you get through school. It's much cheaper than online schools. The faculty are friendly and helpful. The campus is pretty and they are a great starter school. If I only get a two year degree, I can still support myself.
I like the people and staff at Augusta Tech. They are always willing to help students succeed. However, I feel that there should be more changes on the Augusta campus as far as program necessities . There aren't many activities to participate in but yet we pay an activities fee. Communication around the campus or what is happening in certain departments needs to also be a priority in the future. I think there should be more attention and changes around one campus before another tech colleges are made around the area.
My experience was great ! Everything is right there so you can basically walk to your classes. I wish they would of engage with sports more ! The whole experience as an dual enrollment student was very fun . It got me ready to see what it would be like when I go to a bigger college .
This school is a great technical school. It has a campus that easy to get around. With the buildings being within walking distance of each other. The staff is friendly and helpful and they offer online, hybrid, and on-campus classes to suit whatever schedule you have to work around.
I have taken classes online and on campus. The instructors are awesome and the classes are affordable.
The Augusta Technical College is a very average college. The thing I like the most about that college is the academics. Other than that, I would just want Augusta technical college to participate in students lives more.
I have really enjoyed the Grovetown campus and the professors. It has prepared me to further my education once I graduate from high school.
I really like the flexible schedules and the administration staff. I’ve had bad experiences with some of the teachers. I feel like the teachers are not connected to the students. They are disengaged and seem to be just going through the motions.
Small community that welcomes everyone! Affordable! Easy to access located, and multiple locations. An app which is easy to navigate and check your grades.Online option and works around your schedule, calls if you don't show up to school for a few days to make sure you are okay. Have a payment plan. Has a lending library, so if money is tight you don't ave to pay for books.Finally, if you get hurt and cant attend classes professors will do online sessions with you. This is a great starter school.
Hands on experience and training from the teachers. The small classroom size allowed me to learn more. GREAT staff helped me with all questions getting registered and admitted.
Augusta Tech is a wonderful place for learning. The faculty and staff are fantastic, knowledgeable, and very helpful.
Being that this is a smaller college, the student-professor ratio allows for professors to be more hands on. I would definitely recommend Augusta Technical College for anyone looking to take college courses on a smaller campus.
Start Your Review of Augusta Technical College
Augusta Technical college is a great school to attend! It is very affordable with an amazing faculty. Not only is it affordable but, they offer a great curriculum for my chosen major.
Great teachers! Cheap classes and plenty of opportunities! Beautiful campus and great faculty, they're always as helpful as possible! 10/10 would definitely recommend!
This school actually helps you get to your dream job before your graduation date. It has excellent teachers there to help you get in rhe direction you need to go.