Augsburg College Reviews

I am currently enrolled here, and it is a great experience. I appreciate the diversity of the student body and the various involvement opportunities around campus. The recently constructed building is beautiful. I am somewhat disappointed in the food service of the college.
Very friendly school. Right in downtown Minneapolis, 15 minutes away from St. Paul. Recently became a Univerity. The school is very expensive but will help you get scholarships to help py.
I like the small class sizes and how professors are easy to talk with before or after. I like how the professors are genuinely interested in their students and want to see them succeed. I also like that they have a Disability Services because they provide myself, among other students, with software and services to assist with my academic experience.

However, I do wish professors had multiple office hour sessions or were willing to meet outside of class. I wish the services, such as the writing or math lab, were open more frequently. Their hours typically conflict with my class schedule.
Start Your Review of Augsburg College
Augsburg University (formally known as Augsburg College as of 2017) is a wonderful school. I couldn't have asked to attend a better school. The professors that I've had so far and the friends that I've made are truly amazing people. Both students and professors are dedicated to seeing you succeed. I've made connections with some of the professors I've had and I still come to them for help or advice within my major. The campus is a bit on the small side compared to other schools like the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, but that is just fine with me. Being in a smaller school helps one connect with the people in their environment better. The campus is like a melting pot of different cultures and it really celebrates the individuality of each student. Augsburg is the type of school that strives to include everyone, and that's a lesson I learned within the first few weeks of my Freshman year. The people are so nice and welcoming. Augsburg feels like my home away from home.
I love everything about Augsburg. Their in the city, great food, and very nice professors. Augsburg is overall a great school and I'm happy that I go here.
Augsburg is very diverse university and the students, teachers and staff are supportive and give their students and faculty the quality education they need for their future career.
One thing I really love about Augsburg College, or now called Augsburg University, is that it is very opening to all people, regardless of one's background features. You can attend Augsburg University no matter who you are, whether your gender is different from others, your sexual orientation is not straight, and it is very diverse.
The moment I step on campus it feels like home. The atmosphere held by the students and faculty is so welcoming that you truly feel like you can get to know anyone. The one criticism I have is that the campus isn't large and can definitely be a hassle to park near campus. I love Augsburg and feel like I have grown as person because of the people I have met and the experience's I have had.
A great welcoming college. There's lots of diversity and everyone looks out for each other. Security is right nearby you if you need them making it a safe environment. It's a small college, but has large diversity.
Augsburg has the best professors who are engaging with their subjects and seem to really care about their students.

The on-campus activity scene seems to be lacking, though.
Augsburg college was my first choice of college. The benefit of the college was that it was near my house and was also situated in Minneapolis and a stone throw from Saint Paul. There is no lack of activities and food to find around the campus, as well as being next to the U of M campus. One thing I was looking for in college was small classes. My largest class was of about 35, my smallest being about 13, which allowed you to get closer to the adjuncts and the professors. The professors really care about you and want to see you succeed, many having dependable office hours so you can have a chance to get help if you need it or even just needing someone to talk to.
Coming from the suburbs it was very enlightening to live in the city and experience the city life. But the school was for me as it didn't have my major.
The community is really close, the are open to a diverse student population. The teachers are very helpful and have many office hours or offer other options for extra help with the class.
It's a great college in an urban setting in Minneapolis, MN. This college offers great programs for students and has created an atmosphere that is welcoming to everyone.
I have completed a semester at Augsburg College. The students are very friendly and easy to talk to. The professors are always ready to answer questions and help students during their office hours. There are tutors and SI sessions available to students who need help in their studies. Augsburg has also variety of non academic activities like, athletics and clubs. I am looking forward to my remaining time in Augsburg College.
I really like this college. It's really organized and formalized. I really like the way that they have a place for mailbox and letters and stuff for the students.
A little scary since school has just begun but with some effort i can make this a great year, although it does seem like a lot of work i am certain i can find the resources on campus to make it an easy process
Start Your Review of Augsburg College
The college is an heavy investment.
The professors and staffs are amazing, but some are bias.
There is a Department of Public Safety.