Augsburg College Reviews

The campus location is in a perfect location of Minneapolis, since it is very close to the light rail, and many other forms of transportation. The professors care about you as an individual, since class sizes are very small, and they care about their work. The students are very friendly and there are many opportunities to get involved in the school.
I like Augsburg because it's a four year university that is medium sized. It provides majors in Social Work and Psychology which I am interested into. It's location is good because it's far away from home but not too far away. Augsburg is very diverse and I feel that I will really like Augsburg!
Augsburg is a small school but makes up for it in how enjoyable its is to attend here everyone is nice and the professors are there to help you pass. Each class has 20-35 students so its easy to pay attention and ask questions in class. they have great facilities for sports and other recreational things they have a student lounge with comfortable chairs. the school is really diverse so what ever you are you probably not the only one in the class at all times.
Start Your Review of Augsburg College
i love augsburg, it has been a great experience and i find that the enviorment and culture is great. i love the experience and the food, and the people are just so nice because of minnesota nice. i cant wait for sophmore year at augsburg university.
Overall as a first year student I've enjoyed the classes, the diversity in this school is amazing, everyone is really kind, and the professors are great. The only thing that I would change about this university would be to have bigger events. If you ever need help in your classes your professors are always available either through email or in person which is great!
campus is very small and easy to navigate. Professors actually care if you learn and pass the class, they arent just trying to get paid.
I am currently enrolled here, and it is a great experience. I appreciate the diversity of the student body and the various involvement opportunities around campus. The recently constructed building is beautiful. I am somewhat disappointed in the food service of the college.
Very friendly school. Right in downtown Minneapolis, 15 minutes away from St. Paul. Recently became a Univerity. The school is very expensive but will help you get scholarships to help py.
I like the small class sizes and how professors are easy to talk with before or after. I like how the professors are genuinely interested in their students and want to see them succeed. I also like that they have a Disability Services because they provide myself, among other students, with software and services to assist with my academic experience.

However, I do wish professors had multiple office hour sessions or were willing to meet outside of class. I wish the services, such as the writing or math lab, were open more frequently. Their hours typically conflict with my class schedule.
Augsburg University (formally known as Augsburg College as of 2017) is a wonderful school. I couldn't have asked to attend a better school. The professors that I've had so far and the friends that I've made are truly amazing people. Both students and professors are dedicated to seeing you succeed. I've made connections with some of the professors I've had and I still come to them for help or advice within my major. The campus is a bit on the small side compared to other schools like the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, but that is just fine with me. Being in a smaller school helps one connect with the people in their environment better. The campus is like a melting pot of different cultures and it really celebrates the individuality of each student. Augsburg is the type of school that strives to include everyone, and that's a lesson I learned within the first few weeks of my Freshman year. The people are so nice and welcoming. Augsburg feels like my home away from home.
I love everything about Augsburg. Their in the city, great food, and very nice professors. Augsburg is overall a great school and I'm happy that I go here.
Augsburg is very diverse university and the students, teachers and staff are supportive and give their students and faculty the quality education they need for their future career.
One thing I really love about Augsburg College, or now called Augsburg University, is that it is very opening to all people, regardless of one's background features. You can attend Augsburg University no matter who you are, whether your gender is different from others, your sexual orientation is not straight, and it is very diverse.
The moment I step on campus it feels like home. The atmosphere held by the students and faculty is so welcoming that you truly feel like you can get to know anyone. The one criticism I have is that the campus isn't large and can definitely be a hassle to park near campus. I love Augsburg and feel like I have grown as person because of the people I have met and the experience's I have had.
A great welcoming college. There's lots of diversity and everyone looks out for each other. Security is right nearby you if you need them making it a safe environment. It's a small college, but has large diversity.
Augsburg has the best professors who are engaging with their subjects and seem to really care about their students.

The on-campus activity scene seems to be lacking, though.
Augsburg college was my first choice of college. The benefit of the college was that it was near my house and was also situated in Minneapolis and a stone throw from Saint Paul. There is no lack of activities and food to find around the campus, as well as being next to the U of M campus. One thing I was looking for in college was small classes. My largest class was of about 35, my smallest being about 13, which allowed you to get closer to the adjuncts and the professors. The professors really care about you and want to see you succeed, many having dependable office hours so you can have a chance to get help if you need it or even just needing someone to talk to.
Start Your Review of Augsburg College
Coming from the suburbs it was very enlightening to live in the city and experience the city life. But the school was for me as it didn't have my major.
The community is really close, the are open to a diverse student population. The teachers are very helpful and have many office hours or offer other options for extra help with the class.
It's a great college in an urban setting in Minneapolis, MN. This college offers great programs for students and has created an atmosphere that is welcoming to everyone.