Augsburg College Reviews

Augsburg is very diverse university and the students, teachers and staff are supportive and give their students and faculty the quality education they need for their future career.
One thing I really love about Augsburg College, or now called Augsburg University, is that it is very opening to all people, regardless of one's background features. You can attend Augsburg University no matter who you are, whether your gender is different from others, your sexual orientation is not straight, and it is very diverse.
The moment I step on campus it feels like home. The atmosphere held by the students and faculty is so welcoming that you truly feel like you can get to know anyone. The one criticism I have is that the campus isn't large and can definitely be a hassle to park near campus. I love Augsburg and feel like I have grown as person because of the people I have met and the experience's I have had.
Review Augsburg College
A great welcoming college. There's lots of diversity and everyone looks out for each other. Security is right nearby you if you need them making it a safe environment. It's a small college, but has large diversity.
Augsburg has the best professors who are engaging with their subjects and seem to really care about their students.

The on-campus activity scene seems to be lacking, though.
Augsburg college was my first choice of college. The benefit of the college was that it was near my house and was also situated in Minneapolis and a stone throw from Saint Paul. There is no lack of activities and food to find around the campus, as well as being next to the U of M campus. One thing I was looking for in college was small classes. My largest class was of about 35, my smallest being about 13, which allowed you to get closer to the adjuncts and the professors. The professors really care about you and want to see you succeed, many having dependable office hours so you can have a chance to get help if you need it or even just needing someone to talk to.
Coming from the suburbs it was very enlightening to live in the city and experience the city life. But the school was for me as it didn't have my major.
The community is really close, the are open to a diverse student population. The teachers are very helpful and have many office hours or offer other options for extra help with the class.
It's a great college in an urban setting in Minneapolis, MN. This college offers great programs for students and has created an atmosphere that is welcoming to everyone.
I have completed a semester at Augsburg College. The students are very friendly and easy to talk to. The professors are always ready to answer questions and help students during their office hours. There are tutors and SI sessions available to students who need help in their studies. Augsburg has also variety of non academic activities like, athletics and clubs. I am looking forward to my remaining time in Augsburg College.
I really like this college. It's really organized and formalized. I really like the way that they have a place for mailbox and letters and stuff for the students.
A little scary since school has just begun but with some effort i can make this a great year, although it does seem like a lot of work i am certain i can find the resources on campus to make it an easy process
The professors and staffs are amazing, but some are bias.
The college is an heavy investment.
There is a Department of Public Safety.
There is no air conditional in Mortenson or Urness.
Could use a bigger gym and work out center.
Review Augsburg College
There are maybe a handful of parties hosted by the athletic teams once in a while, with designated "party houses" (aka, essentially shacks that try to hold hundreds of people at once). It was always hot and cramped inside these parties, with drunk people shouting and falling everywhere. Not a fun scene for an introvert, and even boring for an extrovert because you can't talk over the loud music and other noise. I never really liked them.
The academic rigor of Augsburg varies from program to program. I feel as if I only knew people interested in music therapy, physical therapy/something with athletics, or biology/chemistry. The workload for my first year was manageable, being as it was mostly review. The registration process is clear-cut once someone explains it to you. Within Augsburg itself, there are not a lot of study abroad options. However, they do partner with tons of other programs that visit Augsburg College every once in a while.
Augsburg College is probably one of the most diverse institutions I will ever attend in my life. I learned so much about the culture of my friends and the culture of Minneapolis itself. At Augsburg, there is a good concentration of both white Minnesotans/Wisconsinites and Somalian Americans. It was interesting to see the dynamic between these different groups (being an outsider of sorts). I learned a lot about Islam and Somali culture–it was an experience I did not take for granted. Augsburg is also very LGBTQIA+ friendly and expressed support for their Black students in a time of racial tension and police brutality. Even though Augsburg wasn't the choice for me in all other respects, this was one huge plus.