Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.37 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.36 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.37 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.31 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.43 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.21 responses
Augsburg University Reviews
Overall as a first year student I've enjoyed the classes, the diversity in this school is amazing, everyone is really kind, and the professors are great. The only thing that I would change about this university would be to have bigger events. If you ever need help in your classes your professors are always available either through email or in person which is great!
The professors and students in my majors. They're definitely the reason I've stayed with the school and my major for so long. The professors are all knowledgeable in their fields and really care for you. They are the school's most valuable asset. In my major there is a professor who is practically there all day helping students with any questions they have. I couldn't ask for better professors!
The school as a whole wasn't that bad but there were definitely some things around campus that I wasn't enjoying. At first I didn't really like the environment because it was very small and the people weren't as open but I then started to transition into the setting. But the three biggest flaws were the living on campus because the school had a mice infestation within the dorms which was disgusting. The second being the food they fed us on campus, it was not worth the $10,000 the school forces us to pay for 15 meals a week. And lastly the teaching styles by some teachers were bland and it became hard for me to understand the material with their teaching methods.