Auburn University Reviews

2,151 reviews
I was not considering applying to Auburn, but once I visited, I was immediately struck by how welcoming everyone was. I love being part of the Auburn family!
Auburn university is pretty decent school. Athletics are great, most of professors love teaching, and students work hard to get good results. Every year or two university makes new building so students can study in good environment and it has lot of facilities for students (gym, swimming pool, student center, etc). University cares about students
Amazing School love it all family members are alums and I grew up almost every saturday going to the football stadium and having fun WDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Start Your Review of Auburn University
I don't think I have anything bad to say about the school. Wonderful college town and great school! The campus is beautiful and the atmosphere is so friendly. Definitely recommend.
It's a great school! The atmosphere is very friendly and welcoming. I am proud to be a part of the Auburn family. War Eagle!
Everyone is so nice and helpful. I wish Auburn didn't have a limited amount of student they could accept.
Auburn University has a beautiful campus. The atmosphere when you walk into Auburn is very welcoming and warm. There is a lot at Auburn to look at and do, the Jordan-Hare Stadium is the most exciting to see the Auburn Tigers play their games, which are extremely fun with all the chants and yelling everyone does. Their campus is very clean except when on Game Day they roll the trees which is really fun! The only bad thing is on Game Day a bunch of roads are closed trying to get everyone out of the game, but other than that it is pretty good. The famous Toomer's Corner is always a big hit no matter what and there are a bunch of shops and restaurants on College St. by Toomer's. Auburn is a wonderful place to go to school.
I've enjoyed my time here at Auburn and would recommend it to anyone looking for a fantastic education as well as a big football fan! War Eagle!
Very good university for international students. They welcomed me very well in the first day, and continue the good behave still nowadays. Also the citizens in here are so friendly.
The game-day experience is the best of any University I’ve visited. War Eagle! After a win, Toomers Corner’s trees are toilet papered and the students continue the celebration all night long.
This college definitely shapes you into a determined, self-sufficient person. I have already learned so much in the short time I have been here. The people are so nice, and professors want to help you. There are so many resources available to you if you just use them. What you put into the work is what you will get out of it, for sure. Be attentive, punctual, and motivated and you should be just fine.
I have only had the chance to tour the campus and I was blown away from the time we started,until it was over. I have many friends that are students. Not one friend has said anything negative.
Auburn isn't just a home away from home- it is home. The Auburn family is so real and can be found in academics, athletics, and in the people you meet. The academic rigor of Auburn has prepared me for graduate school.
I enjoyed my time at Auburn and would absolutely recommend it. The only thing I would change is the lack of diversity represented at the university.
I like that Auburn is a truly Southern University with many people from Alabama who share similar views to me. The student body is and has always been one of the most conservative in the nation. Therefore unlike most schools free speech and debate are healthy at Auburn.
I might be biased but there truly is no other school like Auburn. Auburn University feels like a family and the support and resources offered to students and even staff in academic and personal senses are unparalleled. The school is continually growing and expanding as necessary to accommodate students and programs. The professors are invested in you and your education and only want you to be a successful college student. Saturdays during the fall semesters are magical and unreal; football games. The SEC ranked team brings together hundreds/thousands of alumni, family members, students, and Auburn fans pour into Jordan Hare Stadium and the family atmosphere is wholly evident. Rolling Toomers Corner with the Auburn family after a win is an unforgettable and intoxicating experience.
I haven't been at Auburn long, but I am a transfer student and this is my first semester here. So, far everything has been very well. They have amazing resources such as free tutoring, study partners, and library. They also have a very good variety of food for students to be able to eat at. Although, the only problem I have had so far is some of my teacher aren't very good. I have one teacher that doesn't speak English very well and has terrible handwriting. But because of the great resources I am able to go to tutoring for it.
Start Your Review of Auburn University
Auburn is the homiest of towns. Their is so much spirit, pride, and love in such a small radius. The community is one big family, even though we're all different. The people are friendly and welcoming and there is no way it would ever not feel like home.
I visited Auburn on a school trip and fell in love with it. the people were so nice, the campus was beautiful and that is exactly what i wanted out of a college campus.
I love Auburn University! It has such a great atmosphere, and everyone is friendly. There is so much to do on and off campus!