Auburn University Reviews

2,063 reviews
Auburn University is a beautiful campus with a small town vibe. I cannot wait to attend this fall! I feel that I will easily fit in and graduate feeling proud to be an Auburn Tiger!
Everyone is super friendly and the campus is beautiful but football game day traffic is horrible if you are trying to get around Auburn.
Auburn is a a well respected University that is highly rated. The University offers diverse courses of study to meet the need of the student population. Auburn has competitive and challenging standards which seems to attract well rounded, diverse and academically strong students. Auburn sets a strong foundation that promotes post graduation success in the work force.
Start Your Review of Auburn University
Auburn University is home to many different types of people, but one thing they all have in common is kindness and a willingness to do good for others.
My experience at Auburn was great. What I am planning on majoring in which is nursing they just start their new building for nursing. It's a beautiful campus found out that professors will love for you to be involved in school activities also a well rounded student. Also, my sister graduated from their it's nothing I wouldn't want to change at Auburn. I like it just the way it is.
Auburn is an absolute wonderful university. You will be surrounded by people who actually care and want to do well. The teachers are brilliant and want you to pass. It is a great atmosphere. I love it.
My experience with Auburn is from auburn football game day. The college campus is lively and has a great, friendly atmosphere. There are tents set up on the quad with 10-25 people at each one. There are people from multiple states and cities. The games are packed with 1000 screaming fans. Auburn also have many shops and restaurants.
From academics, the professors, the beautiful campus, and game days, you just can't beat Auburn. I found out through some trial and error what I want to do with my life. Auburn gives me every opportunity to achieve my goals and all the staff is willing to help me in any way they can. It's a family.
An underrated team that has the chance to knock off Alabama as the Iron Bowl is in Auburn this year and they have the best QB since Cam Newton. They are rolling right now on both sides of the ball offense and defense. Everyone is talking about Georgia and Alabama in the SEC Championship game slow your road a little Auburn will have something to say about that.
Auburn is a great place to go to school in, but not a great place to live. It is a college town and sometimes it is nice to see people who aren't college students. Lots of entitlement in the student body, but also some very salt of the earth people who have hearts to give back to their communities.
My first experience with AU was one to remember. Nice campus and beautiful scenery. The food was not half bad and all the students looked like they were having a nice time.
There is always a group organization at Auburn University to fit into because we are all one big happy family. The Alumni base is also very large which creates a great return in receiving the job you always dreamed about. War Eagle! Become part of our community here at Auburn University.
I just got here and I already feel like a part of a huge family. The campus is beautiful and I love seeing all the trees. I used to live in Colorado where the land is as far as the eye can see.
Auburn University has been a great experience for me. From growing up cheering for the Auburn tigers to making it my college home, Auburn has always been a part of my life. I fell in love with the beautiful campus and homey feel that Auburn possesses. Auburn is a great town full of cute shops and yummy restaurants. Toomer's corner is one of my all time favorites. Its lemonade can not be beat.
An all-around great college. There is a place for every person to fit in. Classes are tough, but they prepare you for future jobs and graduate programs/professional schools.
Auburn University has been a great experience. I went in planning on transferring because I did not know what to expect but I fell in love with the school. Now I decided to finish the rest of college there.
I adore Auburn University! Although there are some challenges, the atmosphere is very conducive to learning as well as friendship building. I have had the privilege of meeting some of the greatest people I know at Auburn, and for that I am truly grateful.
Start Your Review of Auburn University
I have learn so much since enrolling at Auburn University. I didn't think I was going to make it at first because, I had been out of school for 35 years. Everything was new to me and I was almost computer literate. The professor were very understanding and the library along with the I T computer lab and the miller writing center was a great help. Could have not made it without all three.
Beautiful campus! Toured it the summer before my junior year of high school. Smaller than most SEC schools, but just big enough so that you aren't bored. Lots to do here and the football environment is great!
Overall, I had a good experience at Auburn. The people there are friendly and open to receiving you the way you are. The campus is beautiful and clean and safe to walk around daily. There is an abundance of options to get involved with the university, from clubs to athletics. I would definitely recommend Auburn to everyone who wants to live in a college town with a small town vibe.