Auburn University - Montgomery Reviews

I haven't quite yet got accepted until the college. But the recruiter came to my school last week . I enjoyed his presentation , their great people to work with . They have great benefits . You wouldn't really need a car for transportation . They have a bus that you can use for transportation . Plenty of invents and clubs you can attend. Overall the school is a very high ranked college.
Auburn University at Montgomery is a very small, yet lively college. I like the fact that it is small because I can get to know a lot more people, be informed with campus events easily, and communicate with my professors easily as well. The campus always makes sure that the students have things to do such as Silent Disco party, outside painting, sorority parties, movies on the lawn, etc. We have a Student Success department that does everything in their power to make sure the students are successful and help them strive for the future. I take full advantage of these opportunities and resources to improve my college experience.
The professors and advisors, everyone at AUM, is committed to helping you succeed. I have never seen a more supportive college with free tutoring help that really works. Everyone is super nice here as well. The food in the café tastes really good and is affordable.
Start Your Review of Auburn University - Montgomery
Auburn University Montgomery hasn’t proved to be as good as it tries to show on the internet, there is no campus life, the number of students are less as compared to campus size, the housing apartments aren’t renovated and you don’t have any activities to do. Montgomery is a very dry city with slow life and no point of interest of students.
AUM is a large community campus with a diversity of students and a library full of resources but the classes seem too large and the Professors seem disconnected to their students. Also, there are constant last minute class cancellations and unexpected costs.
The campus is open yet not too big. The staff is always nice. I wish they had more hours on the cafe and library and math lab past 9 for students who work.
Overall, AUM is a good school. Certain classes can be tough but that’s at any school. There are lots of things to get involved in and lots of organizations you can join.
AUM has a very diverse student body. The campus is large enough to give you a real ‘campus’ feel but small enough that it still feels ‘familiar’. Auburn is a name synonymous with excellence so it’s great being part of such an established institution.
I like that Auburn University- Montgomery has so many opportunities. They also have very helpful resources. You are guaranteed to pass all of you classes. Their housing is affordable and comfortable. I look around and all I see is smiling faces. No matter which part of campus you are on, you will always feel welcomed. Everything is nice and up to date. It is good to know that you are not alone in this college journey because it can be stressful. There’s always someone to talk to on campus. The only thing I wish could be changed is the food.
My first year at Auburn University at Montgomery was an amazing experience. The school is very diverse and they offer a lot of programs during school hours and on the weekends; and a lot of volunteer opportunities. The faculty there is very nice and supporting as well. There have been many instances where I needed help in the hallway and a employee was able to help. Since the demographic of the school is so diverse, they offer many different talks and seminars from special hosts to AUM's very own teaching staff. Overall, I've had a very good introduction to AUM my first year!
I love the staff and how much there is to do on campus! The teachers have all been so helpful and have kept me on track. So far I have enjoyed my time at AUM!
I thoroughly enjoy Auburn University in Montgomery. I am an upcoming freshman with a major in Nursing and the positive environment of the school has really made me feel at home.
The professors make the school! The teachers I had are amazing. They are supportive. It is just a commuter school. Kind stop and get your degree and keep trucking. Becoming involved in organizations is difficult. Getting scholarships are difficult within the school as well. They don't have many school sponsored scholarships.
It has been great thus far. Not your average campus or college. Everyone pretty much keeps to themselves.
In April I finished my first semester. I will be 30 in 11 days, so not your typical college student. I decided on this college for its many choices and grand reputation. It has not disappointed, I’ve already learned so much! I look forward to the next 3 1/2 years.
I have always enjoyed Auburn Montgomery as a place to pursue a college education. The campus is smaller and caters to a more diverse age range, but you still get that quintessential college feel and experience. There is a very active Greek life and regular activities that include all students. The class sizes are similar to that of high school, so the students and professors get to know each other and they're willing to work with students most of the time. I really couldn't imagine having gone to a different school, it's been a perfect fit for me and I hope it is for other people too.
Being that I am a Sophomore at the Auburn University at Montgomery, so far my experience has been good. AUM provide many opportunities to get involved on campus so that your voice can be heard. One of my favorite features that AUM is the learning resources. They have many useful resources that can be used to get help outside of classes. If I had to change anything about Auburn University at Montgomery, I would change the food options and tuition fees. The food here is good, but also could be better. As far as tuition, I think they should provide more scholarships for students who pay out of pocket. When choosing a college, it is important to feel like you have made the best decision. At AUM, my decision, I believe hascollegbeen fulfilled. Overall, my experience at AUM has been non-complaint and decent. I am very excited to see where AUM take me in the near future!
Start Your Review of Auburn University - Montgomery
I love the apartment style dorms and the classes are so small so it is easier to learn. The staff is very welcoming. I love being a Warhawk. AUM is a great place to be!
Small but good. Small class sizes and nice professors. Short walks to class, parking is not a huge problem. Montgomery is not the most exciting place so there is not much of a night life especially if you're under 21.
The cafeteria is extremely overpriced. There is not a good food variety. There are always running out of food. The professors are amazing. They make the college life enjoyable. They will work with you if you tell them what is going on, which is what I love about them.