Auburn University - Montgomery Reviews

I love AUM! It's a medium-sized college so classes are never over crowded. The professors are great and so are all the on campus events.
The professors are really nice and helpful. I love how close the classes are! the hard studies are going to help me succeed in my career. I wish they would change all of the nit-picky class room stuff. I really do enjoy going to this university, and I would strongly recommend to any upcoming high school seniors that they should attend.
Auburn University is an academically sound university and is known to produce some of the greatest known professionals in the world. The campus isn’t so big that I’d feel insignificant as I would at other universities. There is a friendly atmosphere and a sense of family but very prestigious campus, one I truly want to be a part of. Diversity on the campus is a mixture of the world we live in be it global or within the borders of the United State. I like the dorm options seems to be a great fit because of the options. My only concern would be the entry level based on the ACT.
Review Auburn University - Montgomery
Such a great environment with caring and considerate faculty. Since it's a smaller school your professors will know you which is comforting. Everyone is super nice and accepting. It's great sense of community. The dorms are nice and the RAs are pretty chill.
Being a junior I've gotten the chance to see what AUM is all about. The home of the War Hawks is a nice institution to experience college life. if you like to be in a big city but small school its perfect. its in the capital of Alabama and it is filled with just the right mix of education and fun. There are so many resources for students. I has became my home away from home. Hopefully you can come and it'll be the same for you!
Great school. Curriculum is slightly difficult compared to other colleges in the area. Diverse, but needs more student activities and things to do.
I like AUM because it has a great staff and campus. The new gym is great. The only thing I wish was different about AUM is that it would have more campus events.
So far I have had nothing but good experiences while attending this university and hope that they stay that way throughout the remainder of my college career
I like the small class sizes and the friendly natures of the professors. Although the campus is small, there is a great amount of diversity. There are plenty of ways to be involved on campus and to join organizations that can help you make friends easily.
Auburn University at Montgomery is one of the greatest university's. It's professor to student ratio is beyond to compare. We just opened a Panda Express in the cafe.
I have enjoyed my time as a student at Auburn University Montgomery. The professors and staff are friendly and the classes are easy to obtain. I love the online website because it is easy to navigate and provides any information sought.
I like the great diverse culture that I'm around and I also just love the great overall positive vibe that this college brings.
So far since I been here, it’s been nothing but great people environments etc. I've met so many interesting people and I must say, when they say they care they mean it. All my professors were/are understanding and caring when it comes to their job. We as AUM students are their number one priority. the staff is wonderful and they treat you so nice it's like they've known you forever. We have so many resources/ supports here and I can honestly say, I feel at home.
I am currently a senior about to graduate from AUM. I have had a pretty nice experience here at AUM, but of course there are some things I wish I would have done differently. If you are looking for that stereotypical college experience where there is lots to do, AUM probably isn't for you.
I don't attend AUM yet but it is the college that I am hoping to get accepted to. I have been on campus for tours and have visited some friends of mine. The campus is beautiful and well maintenance. I've heard of nothing but good things about how the professors and how they really care about your academics.
Auburn University Montgomery is a great school, especially for someone who is trying to adapt to the new independence. For me, AUM made it very easy to adapt with all of the resources around campus and the professors/staff make you feel welcomed. I also love its diversity, it gives students a chance to interact with people from all around the world. Plus, there is always an event going on on campus which makes it feel easier to meet new people...and get free food.
Auburn in Montgomery is a good school to be at, although there are many professors who don't really care whether you pass or not and aren't so helpful. I have come across a few professors who I will always remember with joy and would go to them for questions in a moments notice. This school more prides themselves in the people who make great grades and finish school than those who struggled along the way but eventually made it. Although it is a challenging school to be at, it does teach responsibility, organization, and helps teach you study skills.
Review Auburn University - Montgomery
Auburn University-Montgomery has always been in the top 10 of universities I planned on attending. The professors, faculty and staff here are absolutely amazing. The classroom settings are not large so this gives the professors the opportunity to get to know each of their students on a personal level. They will also help you in any shape or form they can. There are free tutoring services here on campus.
It is a good school. There are campus events that are o.k. The staff here are great they really do care about your education. When I first got here the events held were really fun at first, then after while they get boring. You meet many friends here so you. It is a friendly environment
Auburn University Montgomery is very nice and clean. I liked that all of their programs are very close together and you do not have to drive to get to your classes if you live on campus. I wish Auburn, Montgomery would make it easier to go over to Auburn, Auburn and that the scholarships would stay if you transfer over.