Auburn University - Montgomery Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.44 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.47 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.46 responses
Most Popular Majors
Management Sciences and Information Systems33 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science30 Graduates
Business Administration and Management27 Graduates
Medical Laboratory Technician24 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.61 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.67 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.34 responses
Auburn University - Montgomery Reviews
The professors are really nice and helpful. I love how close the classes are! the hard studies are going to help me succeed in my career. I wish they would change all of the nit-picky class room stuff. I really do enjoy going to this university, and I would strongly recommend to any upcoming high school seniors that they should attend.
Auburn University is an academically sound university and is known to produce some of the greatest known professionals in the world. The campus isn’t so big that I’d feel insignificant as I would at other universities. There is a friendly atmosphere and a sense of family but very prestigious campus, one I truly want to be a part of. Diversity on the campus is a mixture of the world we live in be it global or within the borders of the United State. I like the dorm options seems to be a great fit because of the options. My only concern would be the entry level based on the ACT.
My experience with AUM was moderately pleasing to me because I made some new friends while I was there. I loved the scenery of the campus and it was easy to get around. I made it to my classes on time due to the fact that the campus was pretty small, and all of the buildings were close by. I enjoyed staying on campus in a dorm room(yet sometimes the fire alarm would go off and we would have to evacuate). However, I still enjoyed it no matter what.