1. Montgomery, AL
  2. 4 Year

Auburn University - Montgomery Reviews

I like the great diverse culture that I'm around and I also just love the great overall positive vibe that this college brings.
So far since I been here, it’s been nothing but great people environments etc. I've met so many interesting people and I must say, when they say they care they mean it. All my professors were/are understanding and caring when it comes to their job. We as AUM students are their number one priority. the staff is wonderful and they treat you so nice it's like they've known you forever. We have so many resources/ supports here and I can honestly say, I feel at home.
I am currently a senior about to graduate from AUM. I have had a pretty nice experience here at AUM, but of course there are some things I wish I would have done differently. If you are looking for that stereotypical college experience where there is lots to do, AUM probably isn't for you.
I don't attend AUM yet but it is the college that I am hoping to get accepted to. I have been on campus for tours and have visited some friends of mine. The campus is beautiful and well maintenance. I've heard of nothing but good things about how the professors and how they really care about your academics.
Auburn University Montgomery is a great school, especially for someone who is trying to adapt to the new independence. For me, AUM made it very easy to adapt with all of the resources around campus and the professors/staff make you feel welcomed. I also love its diversity, it gives students a chance to interact with people from all around the world. Plus, there is always an event going on on campus which makes it feel easier to meet new people...and get free food.
Auburn in Montgomery is a good school to be at, although there are many professors who don't really care whether you pass or not and aren't so helpful. I have come across a few professors who I will always remember with joy and would go to them for questions in a moments notice. This school more prides themselves in the people who make great grades and finish school than those who struggled along the way but eventually made it. Although it is a challenging school to be at, it does teach responsibility, organization, and helps teach you study skills.
Auburn University-Montgomery has always been in the top 10 of universities I planned on attending. The professors, faculty and staff here are absolutely amazing. The classroom settings are not large so this gives the professors the opportunity to get to know each of their students on a personal level. They will also help you in any shape or form they can. There are free tutoring services here on campus.
It is a good school. There are campus events that are o.k. The staff here are great they really do care about your education. When I first got here the events held were really fun at first, then after while they get boring. You meet many friends here so you. It is a friendly environment
Auburn University Montgomery is very nice and clean. I liked that all of their programs are very close together and you do not have to drive to get to your classes if you live on campus. I wish Auburn, Montgomery would make it easier to go over to Auburn, Auburn and that the scholarships would stay if you transfer over.
I have enjoyed my experience living on campus. I don't have to rush to get to class, have internet connection, get to utilize the campus computer lab, and library. In addition the campus has its own health facilities.
  • College Freshman
  • 5 months ago
  • Housing
I can't give an overall view of this activity becaus have not yet participated in a Greek organization.
School spirit is very important. Many sports activities are well supported by the students ,faculty and community.
I am really enjoying my experience so far. The classes are hands on and I get to get firsthand ey. In addition, the campus is located near very thing from shopping to emergency services. I also get the opportunity to meet and collaborate with students from other countries.
AUM is its own thing, not directly associated to Auburn by much except name. It has high ranks in its business and nursing programs.
  • College Student
  • 5 months ago
  • Value
The professors are nice and motivate students to do their best.
AUM is a safe campus that works quickly to solve any and all safety concerns.
The North Commons dorms feel like a hotel, but the elevators can be a bit shifty at times.
There aren't many fraternities or sororities in campus, but the people in them are friendly.
The Wellness Center is basically brand new and the teams are top notch.
It's a very beautiful campus and the people are extremely friendly. All the staff and faculty make you believe they want you to succeed.