ATS Institute of Technology Reviews

Overall the school seems great but the staff is kind of rude. I went to apply for the school and the price of the school was a little bit much. I Dont like the fact that they only accept certain credits if you have a B or better in some classes.
Great staff, caring and understanding
Class hours are very convenient to students. Students have the option to choose from day or evening classes.
Start Your Review of ATS Institute of Technology
Have not started tthe program yet
Completing A licensed practical nursing program is a very difficult program. The workload is Heavy ,classes are Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM with clinicals once a week. Even though the program is difficult I know it will pay off at the end. Licensed practical nurses is a very high demand in the Medical industry today and the salary is also great.
My overall experience with ATS Institute of technology was great. The staff was very helpful and accommodating to me. What makes ATS so unique is that they go beyond measures to help students. One experience I will never forget is being in the financial aid office with Jocelyn Cotton, after helping me complete my fafsa I expl to her that I was homeless and I needed a place to live and I was having a hard time finding something in my price range. Ms. cotton extended my appointment and helped me find a apartment. To this day I thank her because if it wasn't for her help I prob wouldn't be able to start school and still would be homeless. ATS is a great college and I would recommend them to any person seeking a higher education.
the best convenient experiance i have ever had.
very hands on and is just like the real world
career services help you the whole time you are in school to help u find a job they are great.
the reruiters are really nice and seem to really want to help you succeed. this degree is in high demand and am happy to be apart of it.
best professor ever i feel like im really learn she is a great teacher. class sizes are small so everyone knows everyone and theres more time for the professor to teach us one by one.
This work feild was alot harder than i thought but i love it. we have to use all sorts of mixers and hand held mixers and specific ingredients i didnt even know about.
best school i have ever been to everyone pays attention to you and wants you to succeed
Its good it further my skills and push me to another level in my nursing career
so far so good with the professors
I have not had any hassles so far
Have to be ready for the work overload.
Start Your Review of ATS Institute of Technology
They don't want you to work and they don't work around your schedule but they want payments on time. How can you make payments and you barely get work hours.
Some of them are good but most need better plans on teaching.
They seem unorganized with certain things. They need a better plan. If I didn't make my first payment of $782 I would look for a more organized set and stone program. They are okay they could be better.