Atlantic Technical College Reviews

the counselors there or so kind and they try their all to help you in any way shape or form. the orientations or very well organized as well.
I would love to see more student activity after and between classes.Would also love to see more interaction with staff and students on a regular basis. The office staff is welcoming and wonderful. They always have smiles on their faces.
I love the school it connects you directly with what you want to do in life. The professors really care about and go out of there way to help you succeed.
Start Your Review of Atlantic Technical College
I like how my Business instructor takes the time to deal with every student. She doesn't rush you or pressure you.
It was a great experience being in a small class with supplies available for each student, great teacher always ready for help you to understand or being a master in what you need help. Atlantic team works so hard to provide a quality service to our community.
Overall, Atlantic Technical College is a good school to go to if you are interested in gaining a technical certificate in only one year - hence the slogan, "Career in a Year".
I have been there before but under different live events i was unable to complete. I returned to finish my degree and they welcomed me with opened arms, they were very helpful with my return processes.
I went here in 1998. the best thing I could have ever done. This was the begin of a great career in nursing.
Excellent Instructor. She has a way of making the information easy to retain.
I haven't received any yet, but I believe orientation will answer all my questions.
So far the process has been an ok experience for me. i have yet to come across any difficulty.
It was difficult yet challenging
It Is beneficial to my needs
it was great for my schedule
It was a school that would teach you real life things
I was able to receive great skills for the world
access to computers was available
Start Your Review of Atlantic Technical College
It didnt have any sports
It was a great school to attend
I think the school tuition is suitable for a one year medical program. I do hope that in the near future, more scholarships become available for Practical Nursing students. This rigorous program often requires us to leave our job, but many of us can’t afford to quit because of our finances.