Atlantic Inst. of Oriental Medicine is a private college located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida in the Miami Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 35 undergraduate students. The only major offered is Health Service Preparatory Studies.
Atlantic Inst. of Oriental Medicine Admissions
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Atlantic Institute of Oriental Medicine
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Colleges like Atlantic Institute of Oriental Medicine
- NGUltimate Medical Academy - Online
- 2 Year (Online)
- 927 reviews
- B-South University - Tampa
- 4 Year
- Tampa, FL
- 343 reviews
- CSouth University - West Palm Beach
- 4 Year
- Royal Palm Beach, FL
- 279 reviews
- C-Florida Technical College - Orlando
- 4 Year
- Orlando, FL
- 511 reviews
Atlantic Institute of Oriental Medicine Reviews
The Institute offered me a path to become a medical provider. The school showed me a different way of how the human body is viewed in Oriental Medicine and how it can be treated using Acupuncture, Cupping, Massage, Chinese Herbal Medicine, and Moxibustion therapy. Using these modalities to help treat patients where western medicine failed to get results. But, at the same time, the school taught me how to communicate with other medical professions and to work alongside to help each patient recover from their illness.
The diversity is a very mixed culture. Everyone is equally accepted. No real challenges. Most students come from a undergraduate program or making a career change. Majority of the student body is at a mature age. No discrimination to background, beliefs, or sexual orientation.
This is a private school no gym or facilities. It is located in downtown next to FAU. The library has all the books one would need to read for research and a school staff that is from China. The campus has good size classroom and very good instructors. The student body is active in volunteer programs, and the instructors treat patients at a very discounted price.