High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Atlantic Institute of Oriental Medicine
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Atlantic Institute of Oriental Medicine Reviews
The diversity is a very mixed culture. Everyone is equally accepted. No real challenges. Most students come from a undergraduate program or making a career change. Majority of the student body is at a mature age. No discrimination to background, beliefs, or sexual orientation.
This is a private school no gym or facilities. It is located in downtown next to FAU. The library has all the books one would need to read for research and a school staff that is from China. The campus has good size classroom and very good instructors. The student body is active in volunteer programs, and the instructors treat patients at a very discounted price.