1. Mays Landing, NJ
  2. 2 Year

Atlantic Cape Community College Reviews

I'm currently a sophomore here at Atlantic Cape. I chose here because I wanted to save money before going to a four year school. I'm glad I did. At first I was a general studies major before I switched to my major now which is Hospitality Management. I have meet some great professors that have kepted my on track with my major. Im glad I chose Atlantic Cape to get me started in my college education
Atlantic Cape Community College has potential to be a great program. The vocational courses and their Aviation programs are much better than their general education, science, literature and communications courses. Their online courses are not incredibly well organized and making contact with instructors proves to be difficult. Mr. Bolicki is this school's greatest asset as one of the school's Psychology Instructors. He is intelligent, well-spoken and dedicated. Professor Bailey taught my online English course and was less than sufficient in her teaching. You were only able to contact her once a week during a 15 minute window of time. She was anything but willing to help students and failed to provide sufficient information, feedback or resources.
My experience was great at ACCC. I have learned a lot and it gave me the opportunity to open my eyes and gain more confidence in myself.
Professor are very helpful and informative
One of the best ways to learn.
Everything was straightforward and simple.
Gets you in a better career.
  • 6 months ago
  • Value
Everything is great in this school just do your work and stay focus.
New career in technology is something i always wanted and this college provides me with that learning.
Campus is a beautiful place, teachers are helpful, and registration is easy.
Everything has been super convenient for me
The courses and professors are awesome
I don't really know about this
  • College Freshman
  • 7 months ago
  • Value
It's a lot of work but I learn a lot
I'm very comfortable in this school. I love it
My school is very flexible because students can pick and choose their classes that works best with their work schedule or their personal life. It all depends on the student in the end. I have not ran into any issues with my schedule because I go to school Monday through Thursday and on the weekends I work. I go to school in the morning after that I have the rest of the day to study or spend time with my friends and family.
I enjoy taking online classes because it is convenient but sometimes technology does have some errors. Other than that I enjoyed it because I just took my Fundamentals of Nutrition class online.
I've talked to some Alumni and they really enjoyed the campus as much as I do. They told me that getting an education at ACCC was the best because it's affordable and close to home. Plus you are saving a bunch of money than going to a university.
  • 10 months ago
  • Value
There are a variety of courses available for students. The professors are friendly and willing to help after class. The class sizes are fair. I've had some that are really big and others are small. But in every class that I have been in all of my classmates were helpful and I felt comfortable.
The services available on campus is excellent. Students go in and out of the J-Building all the time to ask questions and learn more about their financial aid or setting up their schedule for next semester.
  • 10 months ago