Atlantic Cape Community College Reviews

Atlantic Cape Community College was fun despite the poor facilities due to the healthy mix of traditional and non-traditional students . Many of the professors have a sincere passion about their work and were dedicated towards the success of each student individually. The schools extra-curricular activities though limited are well organized. Admissions staff are helpful but not always accurate. Access to the school is fairly easy through public transport but most students drive there. The campus has thriving night classes
Its your average community college. Very good faculty members who love their jobs. Office hours are great and so are the class sizes. Its easy to meet with professors one on one and interact. The parking facility is good too. The library is a little outdated but its fulfills basic needs such as printers and a computer lab.
They have a nursing program designed to be a registered nurse in 3 years. It is my understanding that most colleges require 4 years to complete the same program.
Review Atlantic Cape Community College
I had a great experience with this college. The professors were very helpful and they all wanted you to succeed. The campus is big and includes its own building for sports, gym, library, computer lab, and cafeteria. It also has a restaurant where the culinary students are the chefs and they prepare the food. One thing I would change about this college is including a bachelors program for those students who want to continue their education after receiving an associates degree. There is no dorms.
I'm currently a sophomore here at Atlantic Cape. I chose here because I wanted to save money before going to a four year school. I'm glad I did. At first I was a general studies major before I switched to my major now which is Hospitality Management. I have meet some great professors that have kepted my on track with my major. Im glad I chose Atlantic Cape to get me started in my college education
Atlantic Cape Community College has potential to be a great program. The vocational courses and their Aviation programs are much better than their general education, science, literature and communications courses. Their online courses are not incredibly well organized and making contact with instructors proves to be difficult. Mr. Bolicki is this school's greatest asset as one of the school's Psychology Instructors. He is intelligent, well-spoken and dedicated. Professor Bailey taught my online English course and was less than sufficient in her teaching. You were only able to contact her once a week during a 15 minute window of time. She was anything but willing to help students and failed to provide sufficient information, feedback or resources.
My experience was great at ACCC. I have learned a lot and it gave me the opportunity to open my eyes and gain more confidence in myself.
Professor are very helpful and informative
One of the best ways to learn.
Everything was straightforward and simple.
Gets you in a better career.
Everything is great in this school just do your work and stay focus.
New career in technology is something i always wanted and this college provides me with that learning.
Campus is a beautiful place, teachers are helpful, and registration is easy.
Everything has been super convenient for me
The courses and professors are awesome
I don't really know about this
Review Atlantic Cape Community College
It's a lot of work but I learn a lot
I'm very comfortable in this school. I love it
My school is very flexible because students can pick and choose their classes that works best with their work schedule or their personal life. It all depends on the student in the end. I have not ran into any issues with my schedule because I go to school Monday through Thursday and on the weekends I work. I go to school in the morning after that I have the rest of the day to study or spend time with my friends and family.