Atlanta Technical College Reviews

If you are an international student trying to study at Atlantatech, please, don't study at this college. They don't provide useful information for foreigners - you are on your own to find housing, transportation - and even how to deal with the basics, like to get your drivers license. Worst than that, forget if you want to get an OPT - they want to only make excuses (in fact they don't comply with UCSIS terms) to not give you what you really need. They are only looking for the money from foreigners since they pay four times the tuition for in-state students. Even if you are black, you will have trouble - despite the fact that 98% of the students are black, a foreigner is not welcome there. Worst than that, the staff is poor, they don't know how a student can make a better use of the equipment, so you can't learn anything. They don't also have a cafeteria - you need to go to the University of Georgia if you want a decent meal.
I like Atlanta technical college it is very close and convenient. They offer a wide range of programs, something for everybody and all interests.Their online program could be structured better though.
During my visit to Atlanta Tech is was quite interesting and spirited. The campus of the school is very nice and clean.
Start Your Review of Atlanta Technical College
It's a pretty good school especially for the cost. You get in, take your classes and get out. You DEFINITELY have to stay on top of Financial Aid. DO NOT SEND EMAILS. Go to them directly and make sure you get everything sorted in person. No phone calls. Ask for names as well. That seems to be the only major issue. The classes are pretty simple as long as you do your best and pay attention, and the professors will help you out. My suggestion is to partner up with someone from any class you have (young or old) and make sure you both stay on top of things together.
I have been at Atlanta Technical College for 5 months and so far so good the professors are really good and we have very good security but I wish we had a food court where student can buy food to eat on their break hours
This college is still growing in terms of campus life. Dispite the lack of dorms and athletics within this college, there is still clubs to enjoy an experience from.
Atlanta Technical College isn't out for your best interest there are long lines re: Finical Aid and there shouldn't be if the school did their job and assisted students with what they need assists with. Staff is mostly black and related in some form or fashion.
I like the cosmetology program here its just customer service can be frustrating at times . I enjoy me experience here with learning from most of my instructors. They really try to work with the students and show that they are concerned . It just seem like when it comes to calling up the school no one really picks up or give you a call back from there. The students here can be really helpful as well so i do in fact enjoy my fellow classmates.
I enjoyed learning with other mature adults. Better teaching is required. There should be a program for older students returning to school. More help with financial aid.
Atlanta Technical College was a good school to attend. My experience was great because I met amazing instructors. My instructors made it fun to learn.
I like my school because it has some really great teachers who make the lessons interesting and really make you want to work hard. The school is very flexible and accommodating with all the students schedules making it easier to attend classes, take care of family, and work.
Is school has a great learning environment with many different programs to assist you in your learning needs. After being out of school for 20 years I decided to attend college and Atlanta Tech helped me and supported my adventure.
I had the pleasure to attend Atlanta Technical College for two years. Throughout my studies I've came across awesome instructors and staff. No matter what college that you attend you have to have the drive and will power to be great. I always try to encourage new-comers to not give up and shoot for the stars.
The classes you need to take are not offered all the terms of school, meaning a wait is required before attending the necessary classes.
The students pull together when they need it, and are welcoming and friendly. The teachers may be difficult to understand, but their methods are helpful to understand more about hiw to understand information in a different way. In terms of class sizes they are usually small or slightly large.
As a workstudy student in the IT department, work is a challenge in solving some technical issues, yet gets easier with time, dedication, and practice.
The workload od being a Database Specialist is quite alot, yet not overwhelming.
Start Your Review of Atlanta Technical College
My favorite thing about being at Atlanta tech was being a participant of SKILLS USA.
My college has been a different experience than I thought, it was kinda hard at first but my getting the hang of everything.
I haven't submited for transfers at this time