Atlanta Metropolitan State College Reviews

I like how AMSC treat their student as family. The Professors are very friendly and are willing to help you, to push you so you can achieve your dreams.
Very nice school for dual-enrollment students, and provides a great introduction from high school to college
AMSC is a pretty good school, overall. There are a few ways that it could be improved upon, and it does not compare to a 4 year university, but it gets the job done. The professors, mine at least, are young and relatable, and make the lesson both interesting and applicable to everyday life. Really nice place to attend if you're trying to rack up credits to transfer to a university.
Review Atlanta Metropolitan State College
Very friendly and helpful staff, teachers always work the extra mile to help you achieve your long term goal.
I love the teacher and their passion for teaching. However, the administration is still running it like an in adequate 2-year college. It makes it very difficult to desire to continue my education at this institution. However, the teachers make me want to stay.
I like that I can take classes at my own pace. The professors are really hands on and the class room setting is really small and I can get a lot of things done that way .
My experience is going great. The campus is large but not large enough where you can't get around in a decent amount of time. The class sizes are not overly packed so the professor can help and answer questions.
AMSC is very flexible with classes. You can choose to have classes on the weekends or at night. The classes are designed to help the students get what they need.
Online courses are basically like social media, except you get graded for the work you've done. How much time you put into it will reflect in your grades
I haven't personally used the career center, but I know some people who have, and they have walked away with jobs before they graduated
Professors at this school are really caring and want you to succeed. They will help you in any way possible as long as they see you putting forth the effort as well to make the class work for you
AMSC has a plethora of work-study opportunities and has even hosted a couple of job fairs, with companies ranging from Microsoft, Allied Barton, and Google.
No matter what subject you're studying, there is always someone to help. Whether it be a classmate, your professor, or tutors in the labs. You're never in it alone.
Attending AMSC is a home away from home. You get to meet a lot of new people and have the opportunity to experience new activities. The faculty is always there to help you know matter what the situation is.
Being a Psychology major at my institution is fantastic! I am relatively new to the program, but I am already off to a great start through adequate instruction, diligence, and encouragement from the entirety of my school.
AMSC is the perfect conduit for any college student pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree(s), at a more prestigious University. My institution provides the necessary exposure for students beginning their college experience. From instruction to administrative help, AMSC's Staff&Faculty foster a warm and compassionate learning environment.
I was able find classes to fit my schedule.
Review Atlanta Metropolitan State College
It's what you make it. If you put in the work then you should succeed.
The advisers really help you to make sure you're in the correct field.
The class sizes are not to large where the teacher does not interact with a student. Now that they offer Bachelor's degrees is great not have to change campuses.