Atlanta Metropolitan State College Reviews

Online classes are pretty easy! In order to succeed, I give myself time to study and focus on the information provided online. Books are now available via web so it makes it easier to have the materials needed to complete the course. The professors are easy to reach and the coursework is very thorough.
All staff are hands on and provide excellent resources. They are aware of possible obstacles that may occur and try to help students avoid them at all costs. It is very easy to reach faculty and information is always available on the school website and email.
Much more efficient with the assignments everything mostly is online other than the textbooks for the courses. Less chaotic than papers.
Start Your Review of Atlanta Metropolitan State College
The school is very productive and when have questions or trouble with anything that's out of my hands, they completely take care f it.
Online is great. The teachers are willing to teach and they will always help you when it is needed. Online is great but some of the staff sucks
Currently enrolled here. Ive done 4 semesters straight. Now that i am about to graduate and transfer they dropped my financial aid. They have terrible communication. Dont answer the phone, wont email you back, and have an attitude when you do call. I would not advise anyone to enroll here.
I learned a lot the years I attended because the pass faculty really cared from 2008 to 2015. I am not sure what the faculty is like now.
Online classes were ok teaching myself, but the online classes where the professor interacted online was great.
I liked that the school gave me a chance. Always made sure that I was taken care of money wise and academic wise. Great sincere people.
Atlanta Metropolitan State College is an average college but it does give you that one and one help that you do not normally find in any other college/universities. I only know this beacause my brother attends.
Overall this school is average. It could be a lot better if they where more interested when it comes to the student education as a whole.
The teachers want to see you flourish excel and be successful. I think they should make it to where you can major and minor in different subjects.
So far,I've had a great experience at Atlanta Metro,the teachers are impeccable,and I feel very sure of myself when I'm in the classroom or in an online course.I am a dual enrollment student ,so the transition from high school to college early was very scary ,but everyone at Atlanta Metro made me feel welcomed.
Great campus! No diversity & professors aren’t as helpful & supportive. Student life is ok they try to make it like a HBCU
Atlanta Metro used to offer classes that were very flexible to my schedule, however, since becoming a State College , they have removed several online and on campus courses limiting my once plentiful options. They could benefit from consistency as it felt that each year entailed another crucial change, changes that could even sometime negatively impact your program of study. I am grateful that I completed a majority of my core coursework and have been able to easily transfer to another university.
I would like to see better teachers, more lunch options, a wider variety of sports, and labs should be less than 3 hours if they are worth one credit.
Start Your Review of Atlanta Metropolitan State College
Metropolitan College was a wonderful institution. They offered state of the art facilities. Up to date technology throughout the campus. An engaging student center. Also knowledgeable professors were always available when needed outside of class. The location of the campus is great.
My withdrawal form had not been put into the system, and there was new staff. I was in debt almost $3,000 for another semester I had unknowingly been registered for.
I don't really go to functions, but there are so many events for people to get involved. I think something that I would like to see change is that they build housing on campus, I think that would help a lot of students.