Atlanta Institute of Music Reviews

The advisor at AIM is very helpful with trying to make my school schedule flow nicely with my work schedule. The classes are spaced out enough so you have time to study, and work on projects.
Networking is offered monthly at AIM, giving students the opportunity to meet and greet alumni and other people affiliated with AIM.
The major i took for school is something that gives me knowledge and information i can use for my career going forward. The facility allowed me to practice until i was great at what i am doing which is music and audio engineering. After being done with school they work with the students to offer jobs and internships.
Review Atlanta Institute of Music
The value of the education is worth the tuition i paid because the information i gain and will gain will last me a lifetime. My experience with the financial aid office was a good one, only thing i disliked was the fact the school did not qualify for some of the loans or scholarships i was eligible for.
There isnt many online activities. Majority of the activities are hands on and it helps you learn faster. The online activities that take place help when communicating with students outside of class.
The classes are extremely flexible especially with my work schedule. It is not more then a 15 minute commute from my house. My only frustration is i wish there were more students at the school to be able to gain information from as far as the major I am going to school for.