Athens Technical College Reviews

Athens Tech is very friendly and has a southern charm. It is a great school to attend because you can choose a schedule that fits your work schedule.
The BIOL 2113 professors at ATC are incredible. They are all devoted to producing top tier students no matter what their major is. They truly are interested in the future of their students and it shows. ATC has public safety personal constantly patrolling the campus in the shadows. There are plenty of common areas for students to hang out and take a break at all times during the school day.
I really loved the campus' accessibility. The teachers are great and want you to succeed. The campus live is pleasant and relaxing which is really helpful. I wish they had sports though.
Start Your Review of Athens Technical College
It was a great college. Now it seems they are moving more towards a university like system. They need more internet classes. They also have bad issues with their Grant's system. I lost my grants because of one class I took 10 years ago for another program and they claimed I was taking too long to finish my program. They would never contact me back to resolve the issue. Need more flexibility for working adults.
I really have enjoyed my experience at Athens Technical College. It’s a great environment where you can meet many different people from all walks of life. I am excited to be pursuing my dream of becoming a nurse at Athens technical college.
I love Athens technical college! The campus is small , so everything is quick to get to and from. The classes are great , the students are nice (some of them) and the professors are funny (well some of them) but they want the best from you. I wish there were more food places to choose from and that student life was a bit more entertaining. There is a mixture of young and old on the college so you'll exchange some wisdom from that as well. My only problem with this school is that the work study students can be very ghetto and rude ( mainly in the advisement and registration offices) and that the some staff members are highly arrogant. I also wished they offered more majors.
My first impression was wonderful! They were very helpful and walked me through all of the proper steps and programs that I needed to get started. I didn't have a scheduled appointment and they still took the time to see me and were extremely hospitable.
This is a pretty decent tech school. It does not have sports teams or housing and the only food on campus is vending machines.
I'd like to see a better named system, so students can be helped easier. I had trouble with the application process because of getting different answers. Its like nobody was on the same page with information.
They worked with me to quickly get me
Admitted and enrolled in classes in less than 40 min. The Financial aid office had my information ready to go. I didn’t have to worry about anything
Athens Technical college is a very good school for its price. Theres nothing special about the school but the staff is very respectful and never has a problem with helping someone out.
I am currently a senior in high school dual enrolling all of my classes at Athens Tech. I love it! The professors are great, and truly care about the education of their students. The professors are also willing to help students any time they may need it. I am very happy with my decision on going to Athens Tech!
its a great college. Its right in between my home and work , so its really good. The staff are great and very supportive. They've taught me things I should have been told a long time ago in school, but I'm glad it was brought to my attention.
I love the school! Easy parking, Anatomy professors were great! I took anatomy & physiology 1 and 2 and they were challenging enough that it will definitely prepare me for nursing school. Although, there was not much clubs/organizations that students are involved in, but it is okay since I go there for academic purposes.
I like all the different opportunities that you have at this school. There are so many careers to choose from and the staff and teachers make it really easy.
I like the local environment of the campus. Very safe, modern and clean. Every staff member I was able to meet were very helpful and friendly. I loved the layout of the library, it was very welcoming and can tell that I will visit it very often.
Athens Tech is a very inviting college. The professors and staff are amazing and they are great people to be around. The material is always taught in a way so everyone will be able to understand. Overall Athens Technical College is a great place to be.
Start Your Review of Athens Technical College
Everyone is so willing to help here. While it is only a technical college, it is truly a home away from home. The building is quite old. However it is impossible to get lost, due to the amazing layout.
The admissions department is impossible to get in touch with. They do not answer phone calls or respond to emails sent to them, and do not let you know if they have received everything needed to enroll. Currently still waiting for them to respond back to me about receiving a copy of my instate of id. They also do not have time to see you when you go up to the school to speak to someone in person.
I am transferring out of this school to attend UNG this coming fall. This has been an excellent place to get back into the education scene for me, as I had been away from school for some time. I went to this school for three semesters (plus one summer) and I feel it is worth the investment for those early-college classes. I had a couple of less than ideal teachers, but I had just as many unexpectedly excellent ones. For an example, I had a math teacher named Mr. Hall for college level algebra, and he was fantastic. He would meet with classmates before class or even on days off when we needed help, and did everything he could to give us the tools to succeed. Thanks to his tutoring, I received an A in a math class for the first time since middle school. Not every instructor is so ideal, but having had more than one that was better than average makes it easy for me to give this school four out of five stars.