Athens State University Reviews

Athens has prepared me to be a successful educator. Teaching is the profession that creates all other professions. Athens State has been such a blessing. I have had very helpful advisors. They really try to help you succeed at Athens State University. Education gives us a knowledge of the world around us and it also changes it into something better. I want to make a difference in as many lives as I can. Athens is the best college as far as education is concerned.
The online classes were very well laid out. The instructors provided feedback and graded my assignments on time. I took most of my classes online. I love online classes!
I take all of my classes online. I really enjoy taking them online and my professors are all really helpful.
Start Your Review of Athens State University
I love going to school at Athens State University. I am able to entirely complete my degree online, and the advisors are very helpful with helping make decisions on what classes are best suited for my schedule.
It was an overall good experience. It would be nice if the Student Success Coaches would tell you beforehand about possible prerequisite courses before changing majors. The online classes are good, the price is higher than the tuition on campus though.
The online courses are easily accessible. They use Honorlock to proctor the exams. There are some issues with that program like the inability to access the built-in camera in your laptop. The professors are quick to answer any questions that may arise during the term. The overall course layout is great for people who live far from the campus.
Athens State University is a great college i haven't had any problems if i did they was quick to help me resolve the problem that what i like most about the school and the instructors and advisors are great they always willing to help and guide you down the correct path for your career. I hope to continue to use this school for many more degree and get more and friend and family to join me here to start their career path. I also like the diversity of the school that always a plus to have in a school. They always keep the camps looking very nice a and clean and all stuff member greet you with a smile when you approach them this is way i attend this college.
I have loved being a student at Athens State! I earned a bachelor's degree in Business Management with a minor in Marketing. I felt confident in finding a job in my career field after graduation, and I did just that! Career services does a great job of helping students find internships and opportunities to stand out from other graduates. All the faculty and staff were incredibly helpful. There are many opportunities to join activities around campus. The Student Government Association makes a huge effort to increase student life on campus. Athens State is an affordable and flexible option, which is why it's great for students who want to work while getting their degree. I will forever be grateful for my time at Athens State. Go bears!
Amazing college to attend for your educational needs. I have learned a great deal from this school. The online education they offer was very convenient with my work schedule and family.
Overall, not a bad school. I do mostly online, but I like the school when I visit. It's affordable as well, which is a plus. Other schools close to me with the same degree is twice the price.
I really enjoyed the teachers here. Most all of them are patient, hardworking people who care about their students.
Athens State University is an amazing university. The class sizes are small allowing more one on one attention from the Professors. The staff wants to see you succeed. They encourage you to think outside of the box and motivate you to be the best you can be.
Beautiful campus located close to everything. Athens has some of the best instructors. They want to see you succeed and work with the students. Classes are small which allows for more one on one instruction. There is so on campus living but there are several apartments that rent to students that are reasonably priced and in a safe area.
Athens State helped me complete my degree within a two-years. All my credits were accepted transferred and the tuition is very affordable.
Loved studying at Athens State. I always felt taken care of and I know they really wanted me to succeed. They graduate you with all the accounting courses needed to sit for the CPA (not enough hours though). I would recommend to anyone that wants to get their Accounting degree.
I love the fact that the instructors care about you as an individual. I have only started this semester but am truly enjoying my classes and teachers.

I did have some issues with financial aid which caused some delays in my classes. I was unable to receive my books for several weeks. This issue has been resolved and I am continuing on.
Athens State University's English department fosters a safe learning environment while inspiring creativity and innovation in cultivating writing. The faculty and staff are extremely helpful in advising, financial aid opportunity, and career expectations. For the best education for the price, go to ASU.
Start Your Review of Athens State University
The financial aid staff is amazing, they work hard to make sure you get the aid you need. Also admissions has been great getting me ready to start classes.
This is my first year at Athens State so far I love the school. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
I really enjoy Athens State University. It is a beautiful, quite campus with excellent teachers. Most classes are taught online which is something I'm not entirely a huge fan of. I am an "old school" learner and enjoy sitting in a classroom. I will say, however, some classes are nice online. I am a transfer student from a larger school and I do like how small and personal Athens State is. Not to mention they have an EXCELLENT Human Resources Management program.