Assumption College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division II (with football)
Northeast 10 Conference
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.31 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.31 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.31 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.20 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.41 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.18 responses
Assumption College Reviews
I loved Assumption! Just the right size for me. Great community and atmosphere. Can always find something to do. The food could be better but it isn't as bad as other schools. Excellent professors who actually help you. Good DII sports, especially the football and women's basketball program.
I love the campus and the overall feel of the college! I have enjoyed the majority of my classes so far as well. There are many very nice and helpful professors who genuinely care about your studies and plans for the future. Biggest downsides are the overall price is quite expensive and there are not a ton of options for food or activities on campus, but it is very close to Worcester! Overall it has been a great experience!
Assumption is an amazing school. Between the close knit community and the diversity that it provides every one loves it. There is something for everyone, both with classes and with student activities!