Assumption College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division II (with football)
Northeast 10 Conference
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.31 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.32 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.32 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.21 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.42 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.18 responses
Assumption College Reviews
I really enjoy Assumption College! The professors are amazing, and they really want to help you succeed. Classes are small so you can ask questions and go to office hours and the professors know your name. The campus is beautiful! in the fall the trees look so pretty. Sometimes it can feel pretty small and sometimes cliquey, but also a lot of people are friendly to everyone and you can definitely find your place, there are all types of people here.
I loved Assumption! Just the right size for me. Great community and atmosphere. Can always find something to do. The food could be better but it isn't as bad as other schools. Excellent professors who actually help you. Good DII sports, especially the football and women's basketball program.
My experience at Assumption College has all around been very positive. I do not have anything to complain about. The student to teacher ratio is great and the opportunities here are beneficial to everyone. They have a really strong academic support center with peers that are very smart and excel in the subjects that they are tutoring, and the library has a lot of other great resources as well. The campus is very clean. The dining hall offers a variety of different meals every day, and it compatible for every person, despite if you have an allergy or eating preference.