Aspen University Reviews

Aspen University provides an opportunity for all students pursuing a degree to accomplish it in less time than the traditional college. Their program is a hybrid, flexible program perfect for students with busy lives or families.
I love Aspen - when I transferred into this school, the process was very easy from them, and they were very helpful! I am almost done with my Bachelor's degree, and I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.
I currently am an online student in the RN to BSN program. The outline and curriculum of the program is straight forward and easy to navigate. The instructors are very helpful and knowledgeable. I am returning to college after 24 years. This program has been so user friendly and easy to adjust to. The payment plan is easy and cost effective. I truly do recommend Aspen University to anyone returning to college or new to college.
Start Your Review of Aspen University
I attend Aspen University through its online RN to BSN program. The program is great for adult learners who work full time and do not have time for traditional college courses in the classroom setting. I can log in anytime as long as I meet the deadlines for assignments. The classroom is easy to navigate, there is help available 24/7 for any IT related issues. The instructors for the most part are available via email and respond quickly to questions or issues. Overall, this has been a very pleasant experience for me.
Excellent relative learning courses for BSN degree.
Easy to communicate with Professors and guidance from Academic Advisors is first class.
This is an online university. There are many degrees available, and there are several tracks in their nursing program. My admissions advisor kept in touch with me frequently during my admissions process. The new student orientation was helpful. My academic advisor called just to check in on me one day. I was having a technical issue, and IT and my advisor looked into it for me and followed up. My professor responds pretty quickly every time I contact her.
I have just graduated and I can say that it was a wonderful experience, the work was challenging the staff where always helpful and I am signing up for my next degree with a 10% discount for returning!
The advisers and professors answer your questions right away. This University has the ability to be accessed at anytime. I can work during the day, and complete homework assignments when i am able. There is no designated time to check in. Assignments are due two or three times a week.
If you are willing to put in the work, this is a great school to earn your degree online and on your own schedule. Monthly payment plans work great and make paying for school affordable. Most professors are accessible and willing to help you succeed.
I pursued my BSN at Aspen and I could not be prouder of the level of education that I received. Things I love about Aspen University:
1. A low fixed monthly payment plan which allows to focus on my studies and not on finances.
2. Eight-week classes instead of the dreaded ten weeks
3. Having until Monday to submit my assignment(s) instead of Sunday nights; this way I can get clarification on Monday if I needed help over the weekend.
4. Having two weeks off in between classes. That way if you want to take just a break you do not have to take an entire semester or two months off - that was a plus for me.
My favorite was having until 0259 to submit my assignments because I live up North and the three hour time difference. :)
I like learning from home and it’s affordability. I sometimes wish there live lectures. The rolling course schedule is beneficial for me to finish my degree quicker.
Has helped me advance my nursing career at my own pace. Staff are friendly and easy to work with. Friendly atmosphere.
I love this university! I transferred from the local community college which I hated, and I couldn't be happier. My advisor is great and answers all of my questions in a timely manner and checks in often to see if how I'm doing. The professors are helpful and the courses are challenging. I've learned so much this semester. I also love the price, $18,000 for 4 years of college instead of $70,000 at the local university is amazing. I love that I can pay for my classes with a monthly payment instead of all at once as well. I am so thankful to be a student at Aspen University.
The application process was easy and the professional people were very helpful. I liked the ability to take all my classes online. I am a returning to school adult seeking a bachelors in Business Administration. The staff are keeping in touch with me on a frequent bases. I do like the ability to pay as you go also. The other deciding factor was that classes are a 10 week course. I am able to still work while I am taking classes towards my degree.
I attend college on line . I like the affordability of the tuition. I ran out of financial aid and could finish because I could afford the monthly payment and still pay my bills.The classroom size I liked over the local university because you get more attention from the professors. The staff that supports the college is great also always willing to help me with any questions
Aspen has been a great school so far. Teachers are very responsive and respectful. The assignments are challenging yet not overwhelming. I am learning a lot. I also love that there are no exams and very flexible schedules to accommodate my busy life. In addition, their payment plans allow me to pay a reasonable monthly payment without having to take out more student loans. Thank you Aspen for being a wonderful school!
Aspen university is a great school. I started doing online courses for the school because I reside in Massachusetts and would rather do o line courses. This school is very helpful when you need it and is always there to answer any questions you may have. They are very understanding and help you in anyways they can.
Start Your Review of Aspen University
Being a new student, I am very pleased with the Academic counselling, the customer service and the educational opportunities. Has the Master's program in place for healthcare which is a plus.
This school is year round so they don't do semesters like most universities so you are able to get your degrees a little faster than other universities.
I was so pleased with the choice I made at go to Aspen. Not only did i get a discount from my job, but the teachers were understanding and yet had the ability to give correction with kitten glove. This was by far one of the best educational experience of my life.