Aspen University Reviews

The advisers and professors answer your questions right away. This University has the ability to be accessed at anytime. I can work during the day, and complete homework assignments when i am able. There is no designated time to check in. Assignments are due two or three times a week.
If you are willing to put in the work, this is a great school to earn your degree online and on your own schedule. Monthly payment plans work great and make paying for school affordable. Most professors are accessible and willing to help you succeed.
I pursued my BSN at Aspen and I could not be prouder of the level of education that I received. Things I love about Aspen University:
1. A low fixed monthly payment plan which allows to focus on my studies and not on finances.
2. Eight-week classes instead of the dreaded ten weeks
3. Having until Monday to submit my assignment(s) instead of Sunday nights; this way I can get clarification on Monday if I needed help over the weekend.
4. Having two weeks off in between classes. That way if you want to take just a break you do not have to take an entire semester or two months off - that was a plus for me.
My favorite was having until 0259 to submit my assignments because I live up North and the three hour time difference. :)
Start Your Review of Aspen University
I like learning from home and it’s affordability. I sometimes wish there live lectures. The rolling course schedule is beneficial for me to finish my degree quicker.
Has helped me advance my nursing career at my own pace. Staff are friendly and easy to work with. Friendly atmosphere.
I love this university! I transferred from the local community college which I hated, and I couldn't be happier. My advisor is great and answers all of my questions in a timely manner and checks in often to see if how I'm doing. The professors are helpful and the courses are challenging. I've learned so much this semester. I also love the price, $18,000 for 4 years of college instead of $70,000 at the local university is amazing. I love that I can pay for my classes with a monthly payment instead of all at once as well. I am so thankful to be a student at Aspen University.
The application process was easy and the professional people were very helpful. I liked the ability to take all my classes online. I am a returning to school adult seeking a bachelors in Business Administration. The staff are keeping in touch with me on a frequent bases. I do like the ability to pay as you go also. The other deciding factor was that classes are a 10 week course. I am able to still work while I am taking classes towards my degree.
I attend college on line . I like the affordability of the tuition. I ran out of financial aid and could finish because I could afford the monthly payment and still pay my bills.The classroom size I liked over the local university because you get more attention from the professors. The staff that supports the college is great also always willing to help me with any questions
Aspen has been a great school so far. Teachers are very responsive and respectful. The assignments are challenging yet not overwhelming. I am learning a lot. I also love that there are no exams and very flexible schedules to accommodate my busy life. In addition, their payment plans allow me to pay a reasonable monthly payment without having to take out more student loans. Thank you Aspen for being a wonderful school!
Aspen university is a great school. I started doing online courses for the school because I reside in Massachusetts and would rather do o line courses. This school is very helpful when you need it and is always there to answer any questions you may have. They are very understanding and help you in anyways they can.
Being a new student, I am very pleased with the Academic counselling, the customer service and the educational opportunities. Has the Master's program in place for healthcare which is a plus.
This school is year round so they don't do semesters like most universities so you are able to get your degrees a little faster than other universities.
I was so pleased with the choice I made at go to Aspen. Not only did i get a discount from my job, but the teachers were understanding and yet had the ability to give correction with kitten glove. This was by far one of the best educational experience of my life.
I can not imagine any other online school being this great and have no desire to even find out. Aspen University is absolutely the best choice for me !!
I am not computer savvy yet have had no problems with my assignments.
Advisors and Professors are very helpful.
I have learned so much and am allowed to go as fast or slow as I would like towards my degree.
Start Your Review of Aspen University
EVERYONE that I have had contact with has gone above board to help me.
The Professors are at the top of their profession and are very helpful and approachable.
I have had some of the best of the best Professors at Aspen University !!