Aspen University Reviews

Getting started online takes some time to get acclimated to but once you get the hang of things it is definitely possible! Just keep going and reach out to other students, I have met incredible people who are eager to help throughout the way!
I am very pleased with my courses through Aspen University! The students are amazing and my advisor Jennifer is so encouraging and supportive it makes all the difference in the world!
It has been amazing. The instructors answer back quickly to many questions that you have, and they provide great feedback when needed.
Start Your Review of Aspen University
I love my school. I had a little bit of trouble with my advisor at first however I feel way better now that I have a new one.
This school started out good and was promising but went downhill fast! Do not go here. The only draw is that it’s easy to get into but you get no support, no guidance and definitely NO consistency in instructors. Do not recommend!!!
They advertise as being online and right now it is because of the virus but before that we were often on campus 3x a week. Nothing is consistent and online instruction often lacks direction
Great university for people who want flexibility in their education. You can learn at your own pace, and the academics are rigorous. Everything is online. They have a great system, and each class is set up with weekly modules. You have to do the work though. I highly recommend them for those nurses seeking to up their ASN to a BSN. They were by far the cheapest option as well.
The Monthly Payment is the best thing in Academics to graduate without debt. The Professors respond immediately to any concerns even on weekends. The Academic Advisors are great advocates for the students. The admission process was so easy and there were no unnecessary tedious questions and long forms to be completed. It is the best online experience that I have ever had.
I am a new Nursing student starting in January 2020 for the BSN nursing program. I will graduate in 2022. Everyone that I have associated with at the college is so nice and always willing to help me with any questions I need. I'm so excited to start this journey with Aspen University!
Aspen University provides an opportunity for all students pursuing a degree to accomplish it in less time than the traditional college. Their program is a hybrid, flexible program perfect for students with busy lives or families.
I love Aspen - when I transferred into this school, the process was very easy from them, and they were very helpful! I am almost done with my Bachelor's degree, and I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.
I currently am an online student in the RN to BSN program. The outline and curriculum of the program is straight forward and easy to navigate. The instructors are very helpful and knowledgeable. I am returning to college after 24 years. This program has been so user friendly and easy to adjust to. The payment plan is easy and cost effective. I truly do recommend Aspen University to anyone returning to college or new to college.
I attend Aspen University through its online RN to BSN program. The program is great for adult learners who work full time and do not have time for traditional college courses in the classroom setting. I can log in anytime as long as I meet the deadlines for assignments. The classroom is easy to navigate, there is help available 24/7 for any IT related issues. The instructors for the most part are available via email and respond quickly to questions or issues. Overall, this has been a very pleasant experience for me.
Excellent relative learning courses for BSN degree.
Easy to communicate with Professors and guidance from Academic Advisors is first class.
This is an online university. There are many degrees available, and there are several tracks in their nursing program. My admissions advisor kept in touch with me frequently during my admissions process. The new student orientation was helpful. My academic advisor called just to check in on me one day. I was having a technical issue, and IT and my advisor looked into it for me and followed up. My professor responds pretty quickly every time I contact her.
I have just graduated and I can say that it was a wonderful experience, the work was challenging the staff where always helpful and I am signing up for my next degree with a 10% discount for returning!
The advisers and professors answer your questions right away. This University has the ability to be accessed at anytime. I can work during the day, and complete homework assignments when i am able. There is no designated time to check in. Assignments are due two or three times a week.
Start Your Review of Aspen University
If you are willing to put in the work, this is a great school to earn your degree online and on your own schedule. Monthly payment plans work great and make paying for school affordable. Most professors are accessible and willing to help you succeed.
I pursued my BSN at Aspen and I could not be prouder of the level of education that I received. Things I love about Aspen University:
1. A low fixed monthly payment plan which allows to focus on my studies and not on finances.
2. Eight-week classes instead of the dreaded ten weeks
3. Having until Monday to submit my assignment(s) instead of Sunday nights; this way I can get clarification on Monday if I needed help over the weekend.
4. Having two weeks off in between classes. That way if you want to take just a break you do not have to take an entire semester or two months off - that was a plus for me.
My favorite was having until 0259 to submit my assignments because I live up North and the three hour time difference. :)
I like learning from home and it’s affordability. I sometimes wish there live lectures. The rolling course schedule is beneficial for me to finish my degree quicker.