Aspen University Reviews

I attend college on line . I like the affordability of the tuition. I ran out of financial aid and could finish because I could afford the monthly payment and still pay my bills.The classroom size I liked over the local university because you get more attention from the professors. The staff that supports the college is great also always willing to help me with any questions
Aspen has been a great school so far. Teachers are very responsive and respectful. The assignments are challenging yet not overwhelming. I am learning a lot. I also love that there are no exams and very flexible schedules to accommodate my busy life. In addition, their payment plans allow me to pay a reasonable monthly payment without having to take out more student loans. Thank you Aspen for being a wonderful school!
Aspen university is a great school. I started doing online courses for the school because I reside in Massachusetts and would rather do o line courses. This school is very helpful when you need it and is always there to answer any questions you may have. They are very understanding and help you in anyways they can.
Start Your Review of Aspen University
Being a new student, I am very pleased with the Academic counselling, the customer service and the educational opportunities. Has the Master's program in place for healthcare which is a plus.
This school is year round so they don't do semesters like most universities so you are able to get your degrees a little faster than other universities.
I was so pleased with the choice I made at go to Aspen. Not only did i get a discount from my job, but the teachers were understanding and yet had the ability to give correction with kitten glove. This was by far one of the best educational experience of my life.
I can not imagine any other online school being this great and have no desire to even find out. Aspen University is absolutely the best choice for me !!
I am not computer savvy yet have had no problems with my assignments.
Advisors and Professors are very helpful.
I have learned so much and am allowed to go as fast or slow as I would like towards my degree.
EVERYONE that I have had contact with has gone above board to help me.
The Professors are at the top of their profession and are very helpful and approachable.
I have had some of the best of the best Professors at Aspen University !!
Classes are extremely flexible. I am a full time employee while I work my way through school. Because of Aspens classroom program I can complete my tasks on my time as long as my deadlines are met. That is invaluable.
the student portal is easy to use. It allows for easy communication between other students and your teachers. uploading assignments is a breeze
Most of the professors are great and supportive. They answer any questions quickly and with knowledge. They understand that I am not just a student but also a working adult and have allowed flexibility when I needed it as well as support when required for the most part.
Many of the assignments require you to reach out to parents and teachers in the community to help establish connections that can be used when school has completed
Start Your Review of Aspen University
Every professor I have had at Aspen in the early childhood education progam has been knowledgeable and supportive. They choose outstanding text books and the curriculum focuses on real world techniques and usable practices.
i have greatly appreciated my studies at Aspen University. While learning online can be challenging, Aspen does all they can to make sure their students have the tools they need to be a success.
As stated previously I'm able to get behind my computer once I'm at home and relax and have finished my work for today and do my homework at my own pace.