Asnuntuck Community College Reviews

It was the first college I ever went to after moving to U.S. And, I was really scared how the student and professors will treat me, as you don't see the best of the world on news.
However, when I came here everyone was so warm and kind, it didn't feel like I was any different. The college campus environment and the professors are the two things that I loved the most about ACC. Encouraging professors and study environment at all times.
I loved the small college feel to this college, but as it is a small college, the online offerings can be somewhat limited, and my biggest problem was with the advising dept. I felt that I was left to trying to figure it all out on my own, a lovely woman from a different dept finally helped me out. This is an excellent college to start with, affordable. BUT, you must be savvy about your path, especially if you plan on transferring.
This school is welcoming, it is easy to maneuver the 'campus' considering there is only one building. The school overall is limited in the classes and what they have to offer in terms of regular college courses, sports, cafeteria, and clubs. I think they need to focus more on the main school. They also have no sports and the clubs are not very welcoming or proactive.
Asnuntuck is great for someone right out of high school or for someone going back to school. It is a place to get classes out of the way or learn a trade but lacks the overall college experience and amenities other schools have to offer.
Start Your Review of Asnuntuck Community College
It was a really great school for someone who was undecided on what direction to take.
very flexible and helpful, it is also very convenient
i dont take online course but I've heard that there excellent.
The career center is excellent, they also give internship too second semester student.
The course are decent and informative and the professors are heplful and friendly.
This school makes the student work ready and make sure you know what your doing before you go out in the work field
its very relaxed the workload and the instructors are very helpful.
I've Learned a lot of things at Asnuntuck and I'm happy with my friendly instructors and great learning enviorment.
there have been no hassles or frustrations.
the selection of programs they are offering.
ACC is a great School.
ACC does a great job with career services center.
Online classes are easy to register for and the professors are great.
The students are very diverse but very friendly.
Start Your Review of Asnuntuck Community College
The tuition is very reasonable.
I havn't used them personally but I have heard that the career center is excellent.
They are awesome. Work load is tough. Lots of opportunities.