Ashland University Reviews

I love ashland and the atmosphere here. It’s such a loving and tight knit community, I definitely made the right choice to come here
Ashland has a 2nd chance program which I am apart of. My tuition and books are paid in full for three month. Ashland has bless my educational life.
I truly love everything about Ashland University. The size of campus is perfect for me because it is in the middle range where classes don't have as many people in them but it's also still big enough to have plenty of activities and things to do. I also just love that everyone is so friendly and welcoming.
Review Ashland University
I liked that whenever I needed something they got back to me rather quickly. The orientation team is a very nice group of individuals. There isn't anything that I'd really like to see changed since I haven't been involved with it long enough to know if anything needs to be changed.
This school is a place that has the nicest students and also the best faculty. These professors and the school in general want to see their students succeed in everything they do which is good because being in a situation like sets up everyone for a good future.
I have yet to meet someone from Ashland who doesn't constantly remind me they went to a private college. Yeah it's noble and all that everyone is so straight edge and Catholic, but of you even remotely want to have any sense of fun (it is college afterall) just keep looking.
I had visited, Ashland University numerous time and it was by far the best experience ive ever had I absolutely loved the campus and the people there.
I love that our campus is such a close community. All of the teachers and pastors in the town really want to know how we are doing and make sure that we succeed. A few things that should change is the setup of campus. We have few trash cans around campus but we are paying a whole bunch of people to clean our campus. We should just invest in trash cans and save money.
It's a good size school with classes of about 30-40. You get the one on one with your professors, and the walking distance to your classes are no longer than 10 minutes. My favorite is the convocational center where you eat every day. They are award winning for their food and you get to choose from so many different options. They have pizza and pasta everyday, they include a daily special, they have a hot bar, salad bar, and they have so many different desserts, and much more.
I just finished my first year at AU, and it was one of the best experiences I have ever had. I cannot explain how much this school has impacted my life. I have met some very unique people, professors and students, who have greatly improved my life. The professors truly care about your education and your success after graduation. I have spent plenty of time sitting down with my professors during offices hours while they explain a concept to me, and they will completely rearrange their day to help you if needed. I really love having a faculty as my advisor because I learn more about what it is really like in my field. My current faculty advisor has been working with me to make sure that my current major is what I will be happy and successful doing. Also, most of my professors will send me links to new findings or anything related to my interests. They truly care about their students at AU, and I could not see myself anywhere else.
Ashland University has such an awesome community. Professors are very helpful and know you on a first name basis. Due to smaller class sizes, you get so many opportunities to shine. Our athletic teams, food, and facilities all excel.
I like the small classes and how involved the professors are with every student. I would like to see more professors take their time to actually help the class improve instead of making it more difficult to understand.
I love Ashland University for many reasons. Because we are a small private school, the professors know you very well. The professors are also very dedicated to helping their students with their futures. I also love our Center for Academic Support. The Academic Advisors help each student in creating a four year degree plan, which helps each student plan out their major/minor courses as well as their cores. AFter the first year each student is assigned to a faculty advisor; the advisors also "green lights" the student to make sure they are on the right course. Overall, I just love the school because of the faculty and the types of courses offered. Not to mention, the food is fantastic.
I decided to go to a smaller school like Ashland after I had such a great experience with a similar environment in high school. I love being able to see my friends every morning as I'm walking to class and I definitely love the small class sizes. When I email my professor with a question he or she always emails very soon with a reasonable answer to my question. I think the thing that I would like to see fixed here at Ashland is the inter-club relations. Ashland has a society in the student body which consists of Greek life, sports teams, clubs, IM teams and those that works jobs on campus for money. A lot of times there is animosity between these various organizations which creates bad feelings among students. I would love to see the University try and change this with us in an attempt to create a more peaceful atmosphere.
The professor at AU truly care about you as an individual, especially in the business department. Personally, I got to know my professors as individuals, and it helped tremendously when I went to look for a job or a graduate program. I could ask professors their opinions, and they were catered based on their knowledge of me as an individual.
What I like about the University is that it is really easy to find help on campus with schoolwork, finding a tutor, or even getting a part-time job. I also like the small class sizes so getting help from a professor is easier.
I did not finish but I did attend this university for 2 years. I did not enjoy my time there and I felt like I was very lost. I had a hard time fitting in. I did not live on campus and that may have contributed to the feeling of being an outsider. I struggled and I feel as though no one noticed.
Review Ashland University
It's a pretty small school with a lack in diversity but the students and academics make up for its faults. It's extremely safe and the community is outstanding!
My experience at Ashland University has been great so far! At this college I don't feel like i'm just a number to a professor. Here I feel like a Important student because the professor's at Ashland care enough to try and build a personal friendship with their student's. Not only are the professors nice people, so are the students and faculty that make up Ashland University. And in all honesty, there is nothing that I dis-like or wish to change about Ashland.
Ashland university is a school that facilitates diversity, creates an environment for mental spiritual and holistic development. It has international students who are willing to share their cultural experiences, competent professors and polite students.