Ashland Community & Technical College Reviews

Great for general requirements. Good value for the money. Small classses with other individuals that want to have a quality education at an affordable price.
I like how easy it is to meet with your professors and adviser, they are very easy to talk to and will take their time explaining things and making sure all your needs are met.
I’ve really enjoyed my experience at Ashland Community and Technical College. The professors at the college are great and know each student individually which makes it easier to focus on the learning. The only change I would like to see within the college is more technology use and hands on equipment for certain class labs. These things can help enhance the learning experience that each student has by engaging them even more. I believe that they have a good variety of diploma and degree programs that they offer but would like to see a few more popular diploma programs added onto the selection such as medical assisting and dental assisting.
Start Your Review of Ashland Community & Technical College
The experience that you have as a student at ACTC really boils down to what you put into it. Overall I've had an excellent experience. Most of the classes are available online which is useful for a non traditional student who works full time such as myself. The weakest area for the school is their transfer counselors and the financial aid office, both of which are completely incompetent.
I love the small school feeling at ACTC. I love the people and making friends. The school work is a challenge, but I am able to get help from my peers. I recommend to my family and friends!
ACTC provides a great affordable opportunity to further my education. The technical campus is very modern and offers many different tracks to help you meet your career goals.
Small town college with a wonderful faculty. I'm a returning student and I can't wait to get back in the groove with this wonderful school. I highly recommend for those who want a good college education without the hassle of a larger university.
Affordable and flexible classes allow for many types of students to attend . From traditional to nontraditional and in between. Parking is terrible, however for those who are handicap the campus has plenty if accessible parking. The size of Ashland Community and Technical College campus is small giving way to convenience of getting to where you need to be without fret. Overall I am pleased with my experience at ACTC.
I wouldn’t change anything about ACTC. Everything was how I expected. Everyone was nice and very welcoming, making my first year of college great!
The teachers are great, and the staff is very helpful with any questions or concerns you may have. It is a great college to attend whether you just want to take general education classes or get an associates degree.
I have enjoyed working with most of my instructors. The campus is small and easy to navigate. The communication between instructor and student is
usually excellent. I suggest you apply for Student Support Services.
All in class courses are available online.
Professors are there to help and there are all types of tutoring available, you just have to utilize the help.
Having a degree from ACTC gives me a great advantage to others applying for the same job.
The class work can be hard at times, but anything worth having isn't easy.
It's a great school for an associates degree and then transfer. It has everything conveniently located for the student.
learning a great deal about my major
Start Your Review of Ashland Community & Technical College
I have had both in class and on line. Both are great
most professors are very helpful and easily accessabile
I love going to ACTC. All of the staff and professors are very hands on, and are there to help you with anything and everything you need. Anytime day or night, your advisors or professors are just an email or phone call away to help you with any problem that you are having, either in the classroom, financial aide, or trying to setup your classes. I would highly recommend this school to others.