Ashland Community & Technical College Reviews

The experience that you have as a student at ACTC really boils down to what you put into it. Overall I've had an excellent experience. Most of the classes are available online which is useful for a non traditional student who works full time such as myself. The weakest area for the school is their transfer counselors and the financial aid office, both of which are completely incompetent.
I love the small school feeling at ACTC. I love the people and making friends. The school work is a challenge, but I am able to get help from my peers. I recommend to my family and friends!
ACTC provides a great affordable opportunity to further my education. The technical campus is very modern and offers many different tracks to help you meet your career goals.
Start Your Review of Ashland Community & Technical College
Small town college with a wonderful faculty. I'm a returning student and I can't wait to get back in the groove with this wonderful school. I highly recommend for those who want a good college education without the hassle of a larger university.
Affordable and flexible classes allow for many types of students to attend . From traditional to nontraditional and in between. Parking is terrible, however for those who are handicap the campus has plenty if accessible parking. The size of Ashland Community and Technical College campus is small giving way to convenience of getting to where you need to be without fret. Overall I am pleased with my experience at ACTC.
I wouldn’t change anything about ACTC. Everything was how I expected. Everyone was nice and very welcoming, making my first year of college great!
The teachers are great, and the staff is very helpful with any questions or concerns you may have. It is a great college to attend whether you just want to take general education classes or get an associates degree.
I have enjoyed working with most of my instructors. The campus is small and easy to navigate. The communication between instructor and student is
usually excellent. I suggest you apply for Student Support Services.
All in class courses are available online.
Professors are there to help and there are all types of tutoring available, you just have to utilize the help.
Having a degree from ACTC gives me a great advantage to others applying for the same job.
The class work can be hard at times, but anything worth having isn't easy.
It's a great school for an associates degree and then transfer. It has everything conveniently located for the student.
learning a great deal about my major
I have had both in class and on line. Both are great
most professors are very helpful and easily accessabile
I love going to ACTC. All of the staff and professors are very hands on, and are there to help you with anything and everything you need. Anytime day or night, your advisors or professors are just an email or phone call away to help you with any problem that you are having, either in the classroom, financial aide, or trying to setup your classes. I would highly recommend this school to others.
Start Your Review of Ashland Community & Technical College
The staff at ACTC are wonderful!!!!
Staff is eager to assist students.
I haven't needed to apply for financial aid, yet, because of the money I got from the FAFSA. Tuition is reasonable for what I want.