Ashland Community & Technical College Reviews

All in class courses are available online.
Professors are there to help and there are all types of tutoring available, you just have to utilize the help.
Having a degree from ACTC gives me a great advantage to others applying for the same job.
Review Ashland Community & Technical College
The class work can be hard at times, but anything worth having isn't easy.
It's a great school for an associates degree and then transfer. It has everything conveniently located for the student.
learning a great deal about my major
I have had both in class and on line. Both are great
most professors are very helpful and easily accessabile
I love going to ACTC. All of the staff and professors are very hands on, and are there to help you with anything and everything you need. Anytime day or night, your advisors or professors are just an email or phone call away to help you with any problem that you are having, either in the classroom, financial aide, or trying to setup your classes. I would highly recommend this school to others.
The staff at ACTC are wonderful!!!!
Staff is eager to assist students.
I haven't needed to apply for financial aid, yet, because of the money I got from the FAFSA. Tuition is reasonable for what I want.
Everyone makes it easy to get classes set up and the classes are very diverse and from what I've had, the teachers are nice and will help with anything. They are trained and know what they are doing while making it fun for the students to learn.
Everyone is so helpful when it comes to discussing what classes I need to get my degree.
Personally I would never take another online class. I am currently enrolled in one and where I have so much to do in my other classes and in life, I have to wait until I have a day off in order to get caught up with it. I hate to say it but it's the truth.
It's mainly white people from middle-class families. There are some people of other races thrown in. I'm not sure about everyone's religion or sexual orientation.
I love how the teachers an administration are.They will help you if you ask for it but they don treat you like a child. I like the feel of the place and I don't mind the walk between the two building for my classes.
Review Ashland Community & Technical College
everything is okay at school ,and im happy to have an education
no i hadnt have any of this problem
everything is set great at ACTc,i love being there