Ashland Community & Technical College Reviews

The classes online were very easy to access. It makes for a much cheaper option since the textbooks are online and theres no need to rent or buy them. Even with the COVID pandemic the professors adapted quickly and were able to provide online courses with clear instructions .
The advisors were helpful the entire way through. They took time to explain everything to me and the steps I needed to take in order to be on the right path.
They are amazing teachers and staff. they really work with you to help you as best as they can. I love it here.
Start Your Review of Ashland Community & Technical College
I have attended ACTC through a dual-credit program, which has allowed me to start my college experience early. All of the classes I have taken through the program were enlightening and useful, so I can recommend the school.
In person, Ashland Community and Technical College is a great community college. Teachers are respectful and everyone is semi friendly at the least. The problem with ACTC is their online program. The school online is confusing, hard to navigate, and hard to pass. It’s different for everyone, but my personal experience with the online class was terrible. I had 2 bimester classes that I failed because I struggled to navigate the classes and understand the content. They allowed psychology and interpersonal communications to be online bimesters and it boggles my mind how anyone passes these classes. But, ACTC does have good qualities about their online classes. Starfish is very helpful for those who need things like appointments with online teachers. I see many pros and cons for Ashland Community and Technical college.
ACTC is a great place to begin your college career! I am so glad that I came here after I graduated high school instead of going to a four-year university right away. Staying at a local community college gave me the opportunity for growth and to establish good study habits. I am so very glad I made the decision to stay here for as long as I could!
My experience was great the professors are awesome they are very helpful and make sure you understand the content that is being taught.
Right now I am doing dual credit courses and they are great! The school works so much to treat us as real college students.
Great for general requirements. Good value for the money. Small classses with other individuals that want to have a quality education at an affordable price.
I like how easy it is to meet with your professors and adviser, they are very easy to talk to and will take their time explaining things and making sure all your needs are met.
I’ve really enjoyed my experience at Ashland Community and Technical College. The professors at the college are great and know each student individually which makes it easier to focus on the learning. The only change I would like to see within the college is more technology use and hands on equipment for certain class labs. These things can help enhance the learning experience that each student has by engaging them even more. I believe that they have a good variety of diploma and degree programs that they offer but would like to see a few more popular diploma programs added onto the selection such as medical assisting and dental assisting.
I love the small school feeling at ACTC. I love the people and making friends. The school work is a challenge, but I am able to get help from my peers. I recommend to my family and friends!
ACTC provides a great affordable opportunity to further my education. The technical campus is very modern and offers many different tracks to help you meet your career goals.
Small town college with a wonderful faculty. I'm a returning student and I can't wait to get back in the groove with this wonderful school. I highly recommend for those who want a good college education without the hassle of a larger university.
Affordable and flexible classes allow for many types of students to attend . From traditional to nontraditional and in between. Parking is terrible, however for those who are handicap the campus has plenty if accessible parking. The size of Ashland Community and Technical College campus is small giving way to convenience of getting to where you need to be without fret. Overall I am pleased with my experience at ACTC.
I wouldn’t change anything about ACTC. Everything was how I expected. Everyone was nice and very welcoming, making my first year of college great!
The teachers are great, and the staff is very helpful with any questions or concerns you may have. It is a great college to attend whether you just want to take general education classes or get an associates degree.
Start Your Review of Ashland Community & Technical College
I have enjoyed working with most of my instructors. The campus is small and easy to navigate. The communication between instructor and student is
usually excellent. I suggest you apply for Student Support Services.
All in class courses are available online.
Professors are there to help and there are all types of tutoring available, you just have to utilize the help.