Ashford University Reviews

6,143 reviews
Pros and Cons of attending Ashford University for a bachleor degree in Business, Pros they have Financial Aid depertment when you call their are many indivuals prepared to handling your queston or concerns about Financial Aid, another benefit the course are five weeks those five weeks go by retively quick. However the Cons a major issue I transferr over 53 credit hours from a previous institution that I attending before I took any course I was told out of the 53 only 47 was accepted after attending Ashford for two years assuming my graduation date was April of 2018 and I only have Five course left I was told rather then 47 credit hours been transfer over and accepted their were only 41 therefore I have to take to extra course. Consequently pushing my graduation date back. Therefore, this has provided a major in convenience for myself. Considering my thoughts were on graduating in April.
Love this school this is a very popular school. I take my classes online and I'm enjoying the process of learning again.
Great school with awesome admissions counselors and academic advisors. It is a hit and miss with instructors sometimes, you will get a great instructor and other times you won't be so lucky. But overall really good school to attend.
Start Your Review of Ashford University
Very friendly staff. They respond promptly. Classes are engaging and it's easy to follow. Great online support.
My experience was good. It does however have some flaws. Such as not returning students phone calls or emails. Plus the advisor I had never would correspond with me in a timely matter.
It's convenient, I'm a single mom working 2 jobs so going to this school online allows me to finish my degree and my convenience, but it's pricy compared to other schools. The staff is very helpful and there is always someone there to answer your questions.
I love the University. I would like for the instructor to respond quicker than they do. I love that I can navigate around my student portal to get information when I need it. I also like the writing center that help with your papers.
I enjoy going to school online the professor are wonderful they give great feedback and willing to help you if you need help they understanding there students. The financial advisors and my advisor are generous and supportive and they walk you through steps even doe you do understanding they always keep you update with the school n online classes even the disability advisor I just love it I love Ashford University
During my time at Ashford University, I was able to learn a lot about course topics from faculty and classmates. When I was majoring in business administration, I began enhancing my knowledge in accounting, finance, leadership, behavior, statistics, and economics, as well as other courses. I enjoyed the faculty's response time to questions, classroom participation from students, and being challenged by the rigor of the courses. I do not think there is anything that needs to be changed. Ashford University's educational system, distribution of financial aid, professors, diverse culture, and rigorous curriculum have been helpful in giving me a greater return on my investment, as well as networking opportunities.
Outstanding Enrollment advisors. Mine in particular, William Burns is extremely attentive and thorough. He follows through and anticipates issues. He has been my lifeline. My academic advisor, Kimberly Sprinkle has been excellent as well. She’s been outstanding with managing my program and classes. My first instructor Lisa Peña, was very, very supportive and encouraging. I love this school and their process, scheduling and flexibility.
They care about yheir studenta they want them to succeedif you have a problems witg writing the have tutors to help you they revi2 your papers excellent professors
So far I am very pleased with my experience here at Ashford University. The courses are accelerated and very challenging. The instructors are always there if you need help. Ashford provides the students with everything they need to be successful. There is information available, and live tutors you can chat with at any time. I can't think of anything I would change.
I like the program because I am able to focus on one class for five weeks, then I move onto another class.
I really like how the courses are easily navigated and how they give you lots of resources to ensure your success. I also enjoy the courses and professors, so far the professors are very helpful and informative. They've given great feedback on assignments so far, which is great motivation to finish the course. They also respond fairly quickly to any questions I may have had. The discussions in my curriculum have also been exciting, which makes it easier to do them and respond to peers. I would definitely recommend Ashford University to others.
I love Ashford University because it is an online university. I don't have much reliable transportation and it really helps that I can learn from the comfort of my home. I wouldn't change anything about Ashford.
The staff are completely unhelpful. When asked to submit paperwork and being told repeatedly they had not recieved it, I found out they had over a dozen copies. I did not have N/A in all the required spots. After being told for many months they did not have it someone finally told me the truth and how to fill it out properly. At that point I was too frustrated to deal with the school. Now they have sent me to collections. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME.
I enjoy Ashford University because it is flexible, offers diverse courses, and the professors are quite knowledgeable and understanding. However, the only reason why I didn't give Ashford 5 stars is because online courses entail an immense amount of writing and reading. I do not mind reading and writing, but it would be nice to have more interactive personal video content.
Start Your Review of Ashford University
I am thoroughly enjoying my experience at Ashford University! The classes move very quickly, and they are very engaging courses. I appreciate all my instructors as well as administration. I had a medical situation arise that knocked me out of commission, and the staff at Ashford worked very hard to help me resolve my situation. I am so grateful for this university! Thank you, Ashford!
Every step of the way, Ashford has been beyond helpful. I have had zero problems with any part of this university.
I'm in my fifth week but so far I like it. My instructor is very helpful and gives good feedback. The classmates are just as active. I would recommend this school to my family and friends