Asher College - Sacramento Reviews

I started at Asher College in July and in the month that I've been attending, I feel like I've already learned more that my previous stint in college (2 years at the University of Nevada Las Vegas). The blended learning model that they use seems perfect for me because I learn first by watching course videos, reinforce that by reading the book, and further reinforce that by completing labs to get real world experience with what I learned. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to enter into the Informatin Technolgy Field.
the tuition was reasonable compare to others
the classes schedule are very flexible
Start Your Review of Asher College - Sacramento
the school is great and very resourceful
the class sizes are small and there's only 3 intructors
the quality of the alumni network a lot of the grad have found wonderful jobs
To me both are the same
there no post-grad service at my school
The study id very helpful because it help you for the real world and they teach stuff you really need
Im currently enrolled in the Computer Network Technician program there a lot of job opportunities because IT is always needed
Its great instructors are very helpful
The only great thing about asher college is their operation hours. They are open M-Th 8:30-10 F 8:30-8 Sa 9-4:30
I would not choose this school again because a lot of the teachers only spend extra time with their favorite students. the rest of the students are left to fend for themselves.
There was a financial aid adviser that helped make the process easy.
They are very considerate of our lives outside of school.
Once you graduate you are an outsider! This is why I plan on switching schools to further my education.
My school only shares their resources with some students.
Start Your Review of Asher College - Sacramento
I do not take online courses because I feel there needs to be a teacher in front of me so I can ask questions when I need to and not have to wait for an email.
There are not many opportunities for business majors, therefore it makes it difficult to find an internship.
Some of the courses are very easy and I have passed without reading the book (i did not have the money to pay for it) in the mean time I am looking for a better school that will be more of a challenge academically.