Asbury University Reviews

Asbury is a typical Christian school, where the students are in a “bubble,” so to speak. Athletics and worship are great. However, financial aid is horrendous, worse than any other school I’ve been in contact with.
Asbury is a great place to safely find yourself. It is a great place to find who you are in your spirituality. Professors are the bread and butter of this campus because they care about you as people as well as students. They invest in you on a spiritual and emotional level as well as an academic level. Great school 10/10 would recommend.
I have loved my time at Asbury. I have been pushed academically, learned professional skills, made lifelong friends, and most importantly- gained a concept of what is most important for me to pursue in my life. Asbury is small, and does not always have as many funds to throw around as larger schools, but my professors care so much to see me grow and think critically.
Start Your Review of Asbury University
One of my favorite aspects of Asbury is the community here. Through Asbury, God has provided me with a diverse group of friends who love me deeply, encourage me to think about the world in different ways, and ask me to become more like Christ.
I also love the faculty here. Small classes make it possible to get to know each of your professors and for them to know you by ame as well.
Asbury is a great place to be. The academic aspect of Asbury is incredible and the professors are extremely helpful. Asbury's community is extremely welcoming. Throughout my 4 years at Asbury I have never had a bad experience. Throughout my fours years I've been challenged to think critically and definitely expand my way of thinking and adapt to many new great ideas.
Asbury has allowed me to grow both academically and spiritually. The small school atmosphere lets me have professional relationships with my professors. Asbury is an ever changing campus that continues to grow.
I love the emphasis on spiritual growth that both the students ad the faculty have, and the way professors really work to invest in their students. The overall vibe of the students here are very open and friendly. Academically it is challenging but not discouraging.
I love everything about Asbury University. I am an Equine Major and their Equine department is amazing. I love being apart of a small school and being surrounded by Christians who share my faith.
This was the absolute best experience! The staff and professors are there to help you academically and spiritually. I would not have chosen any other college for my Bachelors degree. The people that I have met are now apart of my family and friends!
The only downside of Asbury is the drawbacks that come with small schools like not a lot of food options and not as modern features.
When I started out at Asbury, I was a little nervous going in because I only knew a couple people coming in with me. Once I arrived, I met not only some of my closest friends, but I had faculty around me that supported me in both my academics and my faith. I know that I can count on my professors and other faculty that I have relationships with if I need them for anything. Some of them have welcomed me into their homes, and some of them will answer my questions at 10 o' clock at night. I truly believe that I would not have the same experience if I had gone somewhere else.
I love the community and the people at Asbury. It has helped me grow in multiple aspects of my life.
As soon as I came to campus I felt at home. Faculty and staff are welcoming and friendly. There is an atmosphere of true, genuine care for students and for the surrounding community. Professors know students by name and many times I have been asked what is going on in my life. I definitely feel cared for and well prepared academically.
Asbury is a great university, everybody is friendly, and the professors and staff are very accommodating. The campus is gorgeous; I feel like at home on Asbury's campus. Chapel is such a great experience and the worship bands are wonderful.
Asbury is a small college and the community is amazing! Some rules should change and the location is not so great though.
Asbury is very intentional in that it seeks out the incoming students to ensure they are included in the community. I highly recommend this college because it has provided an extremely welcoming, growing, bonding, and friendly experience.
I really enjoy Asbury for the most part. It's a safe campus, the professors are invested in your success (they will help you achieve any goal you have) and the study body is just as encouraging. There are some rules Asbury enforces that aren't always agreeable, and some of their views can be contradictory. But overall, Asbury is a fantastic school and I'm really glad I've attended for as long as I have
Start Your Review of Asbury University
I love Asbury. The community here is just awesome. The people are very friendly, and the education is amazing, just great professors.
Asbury University does not have the most educational resources, but it does provide students with many opportunities to receive direct assistance from professors academically and spiritually.
Asbury University offers an outstanding atmosphere and sense of security due to the community it withholds. Asbury's faculty pushes the students to think of their values in faith and others when applying their education in everyday life. Asbury teaches and presents lessons that are beyond just academic but are also of wisdom. The close community of Asbury can at times be intimidating to people who are not sound in their faith or themselves. However, Asbury provides the experiences and guidance to help students find themselves, and it challenges the students to explore and strengthen their faith. Asbury offers a great education and experience. The professors are very intelligent and have lots of experience in their fields.