Asbury University Reviews

Asbury has allowed me to grow both academically and spiritually. The small school atmosphere lets me have professional relationships with my professors. Asbury is an ever changing campus that continues to grow.
I love the emphasis on spiritual growth that both the students ad the faculty have, and the way professors really work to invest in their students. The overall vibe of the students here are very open and friendly. Academically it is challenging but not discouraging.
I love everything about Asbury University. I am an Equine Major and their Equine department is amazing. I love being apart of a small school and being surrounded by Christians who share my faith.
Start Your Review of Asbury University
This was the absolute best experience! The staff and professors are there to help you academically and spiritually. I would not have chosen any other college for my Bachelors degree. The people that I have met are now apart of my family and friends!
The only downside of Asbury is the drawbacks that come with small schools like not a lot of food options and not as modern features.
When I started out at Asbury, I was a little nervous going in because I only knew a couple people coming in with me. Once I arrived, I met not only some of my closest friends, but I had faculty around me that supported me in both my academics and my faith. I know that I can count on my professors and other faculty that I have relationships with if I need them for anything. Some of them have welcomed me into their homes, and some of them will answer my questions at 10 o' clock at night. I truly believe that I would not have the same experience if I had gone somewhere else.
I love the community and the people at Asbury. It has helped me grow in multiple aspects of my life.
As soon as I came to campus I felt at home. Faculty and staff are welcoming and friendly. There is an atmosphere of true, genuine care for students and for the surrounding community. Professors know students by name and many times I have been asked what is going on in my life. I definitely feel cared for and well prepared academically.
Asbury is a great university, everybody is friendly, and the professors and staff are very accommodating. The campus is gorgeous; I feel like at home on Asbury's campus. Chapel is such a great experience and the worship bands are wonderful.
Asbury is a small college and the community is amazing! Some rules should change and the location is not so great though.
Asbury is very intentional in that it seeks out the incoming students to ensure they are included in the community. I highly recommend this college because it has provided an extremely welcoming, growing, bonding, and friendly experience.
I really enjoy Asbury for the most part. It's a safe campus, the professors are invested in your success (they will help you achieve any goal you have) and the study body is just as encouraging. There are some rules Asbury enforces that aren't always agreeable, and some of their views can be contradictory. But overall, Asbury is a fantastic school and I'm really glad I've attended for as long as I have
I love Asbury. The community here is just awesome. The people are very friendly, and the education is amazing, just great professors.
Asbury University does not have the most educational resources, but it does provide students with many opportunities to receive direct assistance from professors academically and spiritually.
Asbury University offers an outstanding atmosphere and sense of security due to the community it withholds. Asbury's faculty pushes the students to think of their values in faith and others when applying their education in everyday life. Asbury teaches and presents lessons that are beyond just academic but are also of wisdom. The close community of Asbury can at times be intimidating to people who are not sound in their faith or themselves. However, Asbury provides the experiences and guidance to help students find themselves, and it challenges the students to explore and strengthen their faith. Asbury offers a great education and experience. The professors are very intelligent and have lots of experience in their fields.
The people are friendly and there is always something going on on campus. Great place to get a quality education!
Asbury is a great School that offers great opportunities for spiritual, academic, and personal growth. Its atmosphere makes you feel at home.
Start Your Review of Asbury University
The chapel services are almost always engaging, the people tend to be very accepting and helping. The dorms could use a bit of a renovation but they are decently nice.
Asbury is a very excellent school, I have learned a lot in the short time I have been there and it is very easy to begin school there even if you have been out of high school for a while.
Asbury University is a very diverse school! We have so many different cultures on campus we are always learning. The community is great and the people are so nice!