Asbury Theological Seminary Reviews

The professors at Asbury are fantastic. Additionally, the institution cares about me as a complete individual; to them, I am more than just a number or a tuition bill. They actively encourage me to be a balanced human, working on academics while maintaining my physical and spiritual health.
The University's instructors are open and willing to invest the time and resources to support each student purpose.
Interesting,helpful,encauraging,and made me fell like confident.the teachers are good for teaching always passonate to help for those who were weak in learning.
Start Your Review of Asbury Theological Seminary
Great place to come from in terms of theological education
Great experience; I have an undergrad degree in Bible/Theology, so it doesn't feel a lot different yet -- hoping it changes.
Asbury's location makes it necessary to drive to neighboring towns to enjoy a variety of off-campus dining options.
Asbury focuses on the essentials of theological education and requires its students to do the same.
I've stayed on campus several times and whether one chooses to stay at the Asbury Inn or in a dorm environment the facilities are clean, affordable and generally conducive to study or rest.
Asbury's Master of Divinity program is a perfect balance between academic and pastoral studies. The program encourages individuals to be transformed personally and teaches individuals how to be agents of transformation within their sphere of influence, be that in full-time vocational ministry, non-profit work, or continued academic studies.
Asbury's financial aid process is easy to engage with and the financial aid administrators are incredibly helpful. That being said, I do wish they offered more scholarships and grants for part-time students and financial aid packages specifically for distance education students.
Asbury's focus on personal and social holiness promotes an atmosphere of overall wellness and safety for students and faculty members alike.
Haven't seen anyone taking drugs.
Do not live on campus. I live out of state and take several classes on campus each semester.
If you feel the Call of God on your life, apply!
The Son is always shining!
There is a fantastic Chinese restaurant right off campus. Other than that you're eating Subway or driving to Nicholasville or Lexington.
I feel welcomed as part of the family when I am on campus on weekends.
Start Your Review of Asbury Theological Seminary
I have been able to find at least one person to commute with every semester.
I have never had a problem with connection or speed on campus.
You can find someone who shares your belief in Christ.