Asbury Theological Seminary is ...
Private not-for-profit, Inter-/Non-denominational
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Asbury Theological Seminary
Most Popular Majors
Data not available
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- We don't have enough responses to know if Greek life is an important part of the social scene.Take our survey
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.5 responses
After Asbury Theological Seminary
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Asbury Theological Seminary Reviews
Review Asbury Theological Seminary
The University's instructors are open and willing to invest the time and resources to support each student purpose.
Interesting,helpful,encauraging,and made me fell like confident.the teachers are good for teaching always passonate to help for those who were weak in learning.
Asbury's Master of Divinity program is a perfect balance between academic and pastoral studies. The program encourages individuals to be transformed personally and teaches individuals how to be agents of transformation within their sphere of influence, be that in full-time vocational ministry, non-profit work, or continued academic studies.