ASA College Reviews

I am earning my Associate's degree at ASA College, and I am enjoying every second of it! I love the flexibility of the schedules, the kind and understanding staff. Also, I have to point out that the professors are very straight forward, honest, and fair in the process of explaining material and assessing our work. Thanks ASA for such an incredible experience!
It was an okay school for the time, but looking back I would've chosen a different school to obtain my criminal justice degree! Some professors were there just for the pay, and put no thought into lesson plans or just had you reading from your textbook 😑.
I really like the school but I hate the dorms, we live in a hotel...that sucks. The teachers really seem to care and devote their time to us and help when we are having a rough time. This is my second year here, the first year was rough because of my living arrangements and not having a car. So I am thankful that lots of stores are walking distance but I wish we lived on a real campus that was closer to school and of course North Miami is where all of my records are at which sucks because I don't own a car. But other than that, I'm adjusting and looking forward to another successful year.
Review ASA College
I've been studying here for about a year now and I really like it. The academics are great, professional professors, very helpful advisor, and flexible schedule. The Manhattan campus location is really nice, closed to lots of public transportation, surrounded by lots of different kinds of shops such as restaurant, stores, and clothes where I can always chill out after class. The only thing I wish they could improve is the diversity of majors.
ASA College gave me an opportunity that no other school was able to. The teachers have taught me to never give up on my dreams. I am blessed to have found this school. The classes are small but I love it because the teachers focus is on you. They have given me purpose on why I chose to go back to school. I am more then thankful.
When I entered the program there was no dean and it was very unorganized. In February 2016 we were introduced to Donna M. Reid which is our current dean, she said she is dean of nursing in our Miami campus and how she also runs the online nursing BSN program out there. She states she was going to organized the program and promise to help us along the way. Since she arrived in our school it has been nothing but a nightmare. New rules were implemented in which not only did we need a 80 (B) grade to pass our nursing class but we would also need to take 4 exams throughout the semester, if we did not successfully obtain an average of 80%=320 point between all 4 exams we would not pass the class, regardless of what your class grade is, meaning you can complete all your clinical rotation hours, get 100s in your quizzes, do all your homework but if you have a >80%(B+ or higher) and a 78% in exams you would fail the class. By then end of the first semester since she arrived ONLY 1 PERSON GRADUATED. Our professors were not allow to help the students(give extra work or exams) in any way to help boost our grades. Many professors were against what was implemented and left the program after that first semester. Almost every class had only 1 or 2 students that passed and nearly the whole program is repeating, it was so significant that the school offered the nursing course free during the summer to all those who failed. Such as a current class- N120 is pharmacology in the schedule but in the curriculum it doesn't exist, there you're required to do 20+ drug cards a week, case studies weekly, and answer about 50 questions on their online program but all is worth less than 5% in the grading(attendance and participation is included in the 5%), yet it is a huge requirement to complete all the work even though its almost worth nothing. We contacted the Miami campus and it turns out they do not have a nursing program. This is fraud. As per a professor Nclex passing rate drop to 10%
ASA College is a small school with small class size. The professors are always willing to help the students.
At ASA, they have a flexible schedule for the student, and you are able to transfer your credit to other school.
The college is really great, they have good teachers.
teachers are well prepared and communicate so frankly. Every facilities like leaning center, library with enough books, computer with internet access, sports and good career opportunities are provided for better learning.
I am able to attend class around my work schedule
I am still attending the school so I am unsure
The school offers a 20 month nursing program, the workload is acceptable and the curriculum is good as well, the main issue would be how disorganized the school is
So far I am extremely disappointed with the nursing program, the rules keep changing every semester and it seems as if graduation is getting further and further away. I would not chose this school if I had the opprotunity to do it all over again
ASA for me is the best one in my situation and many people too,
It's ok is not that bad
The page sometimes doesn't work
Review ASA College
They are not able to find a job
No good , the school only wants money
The school is really not organized