Artistic Nails & Beauty Academy - Lakeland Reviews

1 review
Potential students beware!! This school is a joke, unprofessionally ran, bottom of the barrel beauty school!! Make sure you know what you're signing up for. I heard a lot of broken promises when I signed up that I never seen happen during my time enrolled here. The staff turnover is high, rules are only enforced to certain people on certain days, any staff favorites the rules don't apply to!! Be prepared to learn the bare minimum that you need, there is no new techniques taught, only boring old stuff from the textbook. Nothing trendy or edgy, no demos are done by the instructors...you sit in a class for your first 240 hours then they throw you out to start cutting hair, and the clients at this place in the middle of the ghetto are horrible!! Think twice about enrolling here, I went to the highest up staff and they don't even want to listen to the problems much less fix any of them!! It's all about the money for this guy!! Can't even spend his millions to give the school a facelift and buy some decent products for the students to use. I could go on and on.......