Art Center College of Design Reviews

Good education quality but very expensive. Overall worth it if you want a good future career. The faculty consists of people that have had experience in the field, so they can be really helpful.
My experience at Art Center was one of the best times of my life. I made life long friends and prepared myself for a most amazing career.
Art Center can be a great school if you make connections with your peers and teachers. It is also a good option if you need a push to get yourself to make the best work you can. That said, if you are already very self motivated, Art Center may not be worth all the money it costs. It should also be noted that although there can be a lot of diversity amongst the student body, the majority of professors are white men.
Review Your College
You don't party, you don't sleep, you don't save money, you don't do anything but work. This school will work you like a dog, and as terrible as it can be sometimes one thing you can''t say is I didn't learn anything. This school gives you all the tools necessary to be the very best at least for product design. I recommend it for anyone with a strong will.
great school, lots of opportunities, great people. hard classes, many teachers don't communicate grades with you, but free condoms at the CSE.
No gym at the school itself, so students have to go to Oxy College for that gym.
great culture, great classes, awesome job preparation
In my first year of school I was nervous to be around new people, but as the year slowly progressed I realized that I was actually good in the subject that I was studying. The teachers were great and taught us all at the level that they felt was needed.
Competitive - constantly wanting to win and get one over the rival house.
I enrolled in to this college the same time it opened. Therefore all the facilities available were relatively modern and new. This allowed the founding students to maximize the facilities and equipment available to its full potential. This is evident in the ability to host a number of house sports each weekend.
Given the average class size is 5 students to 1 teachers makes it far easier to communicate and get your point across during lesson time. It also provides one-on-one teaching which is effective if the student is a quite one like myself. The resources available to students, especially in the art studios, is unbelievable as this allows the students the opportunity to explore and create which broadens the creative horizons of the art students.
They seem as if they're helping most of the time
  • Value
I feel safe most of the time, but we get things stolen a lot at our school.
This school really helps the students to thrive and be prepared for the real world.
Courses and professors are top notch at my school.
A degree at this school is basically a guaranteed career in your field.
  • Value
I have never felt unsafe on or around campus. Feels safe.
Review Your College
There is no campus housing so this isn't topical..
  • Housing
There is no Greek life at my school so this isn't topical.
There are no athletic facilities at my school.....