Art Center College of Design is ...
Art Center College of Design Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.17 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.20 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.20 responses
Most Popular Majors
Graphic Design61 Graduates
Automotive Engineering Technician36 Graduates
Engineering Technology32 Graduates
Animation, Video Graphics and Special Effects28 Graduates
Cinematography and Video Production24 Graduates
Commercial and Advertising Art19 Graduates
Studio Arts14 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.16 responses
Colleges like Art Center College of Design
- B-California College of the Arts
- 4 Year
- San Francisco, CA
- 347 reviews
- BLaguna College of Art & Design
- 4 Year
- Laguna Beach, CA
- 191 reviews
- BOtis College of Art and Design
- 4 Year
- Los Angeles, CA
- 597 reviews
- ARhode Island School of Design
- 4 Year
- Providence, RI
- 304 reviews
Art Center College of Design Reviews
I took summer classes at Art Center College of Design for Animation. I learned a lot and was able to have fun working on my craft at the same time. Our instructor was great and I'd love to go back and take more classes. I am going to be enrolled at the school full time soon as a freshmen. It was a difficult choice for me because they don't have on campus housing. This seems to be a big deal in middle class present day American culture to have that "college experience" where you live in away from home for the first time. Luckily, my parents live in the LA area and I wouldn't mind the commute. I'd imagine it's more difficult on a tight budget for those whose homes are so far away they'd have to pay rent in the area in freshmen year.
I believe with transparency, punctuality, problem solving skills, project mange, Capability to work with team and social work. I am a positive thinker, open-minded and free to accept others responsibility to take a reasonable decision. I have also willingness to learn new ideas and technical knowledge.
With great professors and academics, ArtCenter provides an excellent platform to learn a lot about how the real designer-client world works. The workload is rigorous and does make life monotonous after a while. I wish they had better student activities and sports. They do have an amazing return on graduation though so overall it's an amazing college.