High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.6 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.10 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.10 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.6 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.7 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Art Academy of Cincinnati Reviews
I went to the Art Academy because I was looking for a smaller more individual experience with the faculty and student body. I was not disappointed! The professors and administrators are very involved in the student’s life in the form of mentorship, advising, academics and visual art. The professors and staff are local, national and international creative practioners and educators. I felt we shared a unique community with the school that was both respectful and insightful. I would recommend anyone to this great school!
The Art Academy of Cincinnati is a great community of talented students and teachers. I am a 2015 alumna currently pursuing an MFA degree in New York. The Art Academy has a small, tight-knit student body with the amazing resources of a much larger program- studios, equipment, materials, and dedicated teachers who go above and beyond to give students access to personalized feedback and critique. Most importantly, the Art Academy gives students the tools to think conceptually and grasp dense, high-brow methods for learning and creating. If art is something that matters to you- go somewhere art matters. Located in the center of OTR in Downtown Cincinnati, new students get a real city experience on a smaller scale, without the high costs. The art and music scenes of OTR are accessible, energized, and always in conversation with the Art Academy.
I am a 2007 AAC alum. I went on to fashion school and got a masters in fashion from SAIC in Chicago. I taught English in Gifu, Japan. I was responsible for magazine content, sponsorship and programming at Kiki Magazine. I have freelanced on music videos etc. I currently co-run PIQUE art gallery, develop programs and teach. These things were possible because of the rich foundation I built at the AAC. What separates my experience at AAC was that they really helped me get to the bottom of who I needed to be, and supported and pushed me to get there. I left AAC with the skills/confidence/strength I needed to fight for my goals moving forward. While at the AAC I formed bonds in the art community that still inform my art practice today. When I wanted to become a professor, I chose the AAC because I knew they would get behind my big/unusual ideas, in a way other colleges wouldn’t be brave/bold enough to do. #AACPRIDE Www.sparklezilla.com