Armstrong Atlantic State University Reviews

1,088 reviews
Nice campus. Faculty very helpful and nice. Easy accessible. Campus close to shopping and restaurants for those who don't have transportation.
Armstrong is a really great college to attend. The professors are amazing and go above and beyond to help you succeed. Being in the heart of Savannah is always great. The campus food is pretty nasty, but that's about the worst t=of your problems because the campus is absolutely safe.
I like that Armstrong in a small school, which was my main reason for picking it for my undergrad studies. Once I got into my major courses my classes were no more than 30 people, typically 20. Professors are very good at assisting with questions inside and outside of their office hours, I practically lived in my professors offices. The campus has activities almost every other day, if you miss one there is always another opportunity. There is also a slew of organizations to join during your college career.
Start Your Review of Armstrong Atlantic State University
Armstrong is a great school and so far has provided an excellent education for me. The professors are very helpful and work to ensure that students are successful in their class. Armstrong has many clubs and activities to participate in and they regularly send out emails to inform students of upcoming events they may like to attend.
My overall experience at Armstrong State University has been great. I have learned a lot from the different courses I have taken and I have also learned about myself. I have met a lot of wonderful people that are really close friends now. The only thing I would recommend changing is the cost of tuition and fees. Completing my degree is extremely important to me and I have ranned into complications many times due to the cost.
It is a great learning place and the faculty is very friendly. They will help you outside of class and set up meeting days to get extra help. You can build a close relationship with them because the classroom are not that big.
It's fairly a good for what you're investing. The teachers can help you after class and will get to know you with small class sizes. Although, the environment isn't the best learning environment and makes you feel sluggish sometimes.
Armstrong is amazing! It is in the perfect location. Only twenty minutes away from the beach! If you're an outdoors and adventurous person Armstrong is the place to be. It is a small campus, but the atmosphere is beautiful. Moreover, the professors are great; they care about helping you succeed and will do anything to help you. My favorite part about this school is everyone is active. Whether it be participating in athletics, academics, clubs, or helping the community. When you walk onto the campus, you feel safe, and you feel like you are at home. Overall, if you are looking for a fun and yet academically focused school, Armstrong State is the place to be!
I have yet to attend the college, I am enrolled in Fall 2017. So far from what I have seen between the academics, diversity, and the professors seem to be amazing. The professors want nothing but the best for you and want to see you succeed. There is individuals of all ages, military, and spouses it gets associated with diversity.
Armstrong's campus feeling was incredible. It was small, but felt like a tight community. The classes seemed interactive because they were so small and the amount of protection and sense of safety was assuring.
I was a Dual Enrollment student from fall 2016- to spring 2017. I took English 1101 and 1102, and I feel like the English department at Armstrong is awesome! The professors I had really cared about their students and their student's success.
Its a great college full of helpful and friendly people that are there for you throughout your college experience and also a very diverse school.
I grew up near to ASU and originally did not want to attend the school. In high school, I wanted to attend an art school, but I could not afford to attend one. For a smaller school, the art program at ASU impressive. All the art professors at ASU are open and willing to help students learn even outside class. There is not as much competition as an art school, but I receive more one on one instruction. I believe that I am a much better education especially for the amount of money that I have to pay. I also have received a more well rounded liberal arts education. Also, ASU has a great honors program. We go every year to the honors conference and volunteer much around the community. We have fantastic librarians as well.
I played a sport while we had a program. The athletics department felt like family. I wish that it was staying around.
The largest negative aspect of the school is that the administration (admissions and financial aid) is slow at completing anything.
I enjoyed attending Armstrong State. The classes we good and I like all the professors. They had great athletic programs. I like living on campus, the dorms were very nice.
I'm enjoying my college experience at Armstrong and would recommend this school to anyone on a budget.
This university is very well rounded with a strong student body. All the staff and professors are willing to work with you. The classes are on the small size so you get more personal with the professor and class mates.
Armstrong is an excellent university if you prefer learning in smaller, tight knit class environments. I really enjoy in the smaller classes, some professors are able to take the time to get to know you as a student and have one-on-one interactions with you if you need help. I also enjoy that the student life is quite diverse and most of the people around are friendly and open to conversation.
Start Your Review of Armstrong Atlantic State University
My experience at Armstrong is overall positive. When I first attended Armstrong I loved how all of the attending students were more than willing to share how Armstrong shaped their education careers. I loved the fact that many of the people that left Armstrong usually come back to check on the younger generation of Armstrong students. I loved that the classrooms weren't filled with 100 seats. I had one on one time with the professor for all the years I have attended the school. The campus was also very diverse which I feel is a positive attribute to the school. Two aspects of the school that could be improved on is the school activities and also the school food.
It is a good school, but organization amongst departments is slightly lacking. Great professors who reading care about teaching and helping their students become further educated.
I love how active the campus is in community service and other on-campus activities. They also keep everyone updated by sending us emails about clubs, sports, greek life and housing events.