Arlington Baptist University is a private, Christian university located in Arlington, Texas in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 145 undergraduate students. The Arlington Baptist University acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Education, Liberal Arts and Humanities, and Pastoral Counseling and Specialized Ministries. Graduating 22% of students, Arlington Baptist University alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $24,700.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Arlington Baptist University
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- We don't have enough responses to know if Greek life is an important part of the social scene.Take our survey
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.6 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Arlington Baptist University Reviews
Im loving it here the experience is something. Glad to be a patriot. First time away from home this long and it's different but the people here make you feel like your at home so it's like I never left. My coach is a great person , mentor ,coach and someone I can call friend. I met alot of people and it's really nice to see faces that you know as well here. Thanks for giving me a chance to become somebody.
Been here for a semester and it’s fun and a easy place everyone get along and everyone work together the campus is small but it’s very good trust me trying play sports this a good place I play for the basketball team I’m redshirt but they show love and the coach will develop you for the next level trust me.-Calvin Sanders
Arlington Baptist College is a great place to be. The environment is a good one to be around. You get a good feel of God being at a baptist school. I wouldn’t say any changes are really needed.