Arlington Baptist College Reviews

I love my school I just wish it was more kinds of different people there. It's only a few types of people. Either you are there for sports or you are there for the bible. I wish it was different but other than that, the school is great.
I am from a small school, so the fact that I have found a school that has the same feel is very comforting. As strange as it sounds, i am so excited just to have a bond with my professors. In a big university it is very hard to create a bond with the professor simply because they have so many students. I personally think that this relationship with the professor is very important, especially when you are taking courses for your major. This relationship opens the door to so much more when it comes to deciding what you are going to do with your life.
Only 4 classroom buildings, library only has books on or about religion. Cafeteria is enough for the small number of on campus students. Buildings are fairly old. School use to be a casino.
Review Arlington Baptist College
Café is open certain hours. No menu of what is made during the week. Normally just one entrée option and 3 or 4 side entrées, sometimes there are 2 entrée options. Not much variety and not always appetizing
Wifiis awful. Computers are limited and some won't do certain functions. There's a decent amount for the small number of people on campus.
There's one dorm for girls and one for boys. They look like prisons on the inside but they're is a lot of room. The WiFi is awful even though the campus was tiny. Its difficult to decorate rooms because you can't use nails and adhesive hooks don't stick well to walls.
Lots of options and affordable.
The school is not funded very well. I got the Dean's scholarship and it was only $3000. For the price of the school its reasonable enough, but what I paid out of pocket and with loans was not worth the educational experience I received.
Not the most welcoming people. There are no more than 300 people attending the school. The school is so strict, students basically can't do anything without getting in trouble. General study classes are on high school levels. Not a school for someone with big dreams that aren't affiliated with ministry or education.
Its crazy Texas weather. If you're use to it it's alright, but if you aren't a Texan it could be miserable.
Its ok for specific majors, but there's no variety. Some teachers are good with grades, some don't post grades. It varies drastically. At this school you don't exactly know what you're going to get until you get it.
The boys basketball team and baseball team are the only funded teams. The trainer is volunteer and never there. The athletic director doesn't care about anything but his basketball team. The gym and weight room are the bare minimum. It's not a school for an athlete.
It's a good school if you are majoring in biblical studies or education, other than that it's not the school for other majors and the sports program is well below average.
I would give my college an A, because we are very ethnically diverse.
The financial aid is going much smoother this year, but the college itself does not have many scholarship opportunities.
I believe the parking situation runs smoothly and that it goes well.
Field Work – I am a missions major at ABC and the mission director on our campus is more than willing to help us find internships at ministry locations all over the world. In fact he even made an announcement about several internship opportunities already available and a missions trip that is being planned for over spring break, which I plan to go on. I will also probably do an internship the summer after my senior year so that I can get some hands on experience on the mission field.
Review Arlington Baptist College
The Campus Itself – The ABC campus is located right on a busy street but somehow you drive onto campus and the noise of the city just fades away. The campus itself is beautiful and I often find myself taking walks down by the pond or through the tea garden. The buildings themselves although they could use a face-lift, they are still extremely functional.
Needs Work, but Has Potential – ABC is a great place to attend school and I have a lot of friends but weekends are severely lacking. There is hardly ever anything on campus to do. Our student union building needs a hardcore update, or at least needs to be unlocked. I will admit that the girl's dorm lobby is a happening place and a great place to hang out and chill.
I attend a small college where parking has never been a problem. In fact we have a huge parking lot chock-full of spaces just waiting to be filled every day.