High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Arlington Baptist College
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- We don't have enough responses to know if Greek life is an important part of the social scene.Take our survey
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.5 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Arlington Baptist College Reviews
I am from a small school, so the fact that I have found a school that has the same feel is very comforting. As strange as it sounds, i am so excited just to have a bond with my professors. In a big university it is very hard to create a bond with the professor simply because they have so many students. I personally think that this relationship with the professor is very important, especially when you are taking courses for your major. This relationship opens the door to so much more when it comes to deciding what you are going to do with your life.
The students are VERY nice and helpful. I would like to see the administrative people in the office have a little more patience and take time to meet with students who have issues.
I love my school I just wish it was more kinds of different people there. It's only a few types of people. Either you are there for sports or you are there for the bible. I wish it was different but other than that, the school is great.