Arlington Baptist is a private, Christian college located in Arlington, Texas in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 145 undergraduate students. The Arlington Baptist acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Education, Liberal Arts and Humanities, and Pastoral Counseling and Specialized Ministries. Graduating 22% of students, Arlington Baptist alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $22,400.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Arlington Baptist College
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- We don't have enough responses to know if Greek life is an important part of the social scene.Take our survey
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.6 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Arlington Baptist College Reviews
Im loving it here the experience is something. Glad to be a patriot. First time away from home this long and it's different but the people here make you feel like your at home so it's like I never left. My coach is a great person , mentor ,coach and someone I can call friend. I met alot of people and it's really nice to see faces that you know as well here. Thanks for giving me a chance to become somebody.
I am from a small school, so the fact that I have found a school that has the same feel is very comforting. As strange as it sounds, i am so excited just to have a bond with my professors. In a big university it is very hard to create a bond with the professor simply because they have so many students. I personally think that this relationship with the professor is very important, especially when you are taking courses for your major. This relationship opens the door to so much more when it comes to deciding what you are going to do with your life.
The students are VERY nice and helpful. I would like to see the administrative people in the office have a little more patience and take time to meet with students who have issues.